Reviews for Spirits of Fabrication
katsekala chapter 5 . 4/19
Great chapter! Many kisses!
Thomas Drovin chapter 5 . 2/9
Well, well, well! It seems that Nicole AND her brother Michael have been saved which is good...however...they've discovered that they are NOT in their own world anymore. However at least they are among FRIENDLY people for the time being, and they're SLOWLY getting over the communications problems. You've done great in this story so far, I can't WAIT to see what happens to our young friends next! I got the impression they may not be Naruto fans but they'll learn. *chuckles*

Anyway see you next update whenever you can manage it, don't worry I'm VERY good at waiting so take your time and don't rush things. Later!
Thomas Drovin chapter 4 . 2/9
Ha-ha! It seems that luck is indeed shining on Nicole at least, she's been found by Murkami so hopefully that means there's a village or town nearby. I wonder if Michael found it first and sent Murkamu to look for Nicole? Or it could be a lucky chance that Murakamu found Nicole, whatever it was it was a fortunate thing. I'll read on to see how this turns out for Nicole!
Thomas Drovin chapter 3 . 2/9
Well things don't seems to be looking too well for Michael and Nicole do they? Still out in the cold wilderness and getting worse from the exposure...DID Michael do the right thing going off to look for help while leaving his sister behind? Question and few answer's I LOVE THIS! I'll read the next chapter to see WHO gets rescued first! Onwards!
Thomas Drovin chapter 2 . 2/9
Hmmm...well there's no points for guessing that Nicole and Michael are from THIS world and were dragged into the Naruto world due to what happened last chapter. They've already been through hell due to the fire and now wandering through the snow, I REALLY hope they find help soon and that whoever it is will be FRIENDLY! Nicole and Michael strike me as being close to each other and very resourceful which may be useful, I'll keep reading to see how they do. Next chapter!
Thomas Drovin chapter 1 . 2/9
Greetings! You story caught my eye and I have to say I'm rather impressed with your idea! It seems that Yuudai is a very creative and inventive person which has made him a well know writer in the Naruto World. However it seems that his creativity is going to make life complicated to certain people from THIS world when they turn up in HIS world, the question is DID the poor guy survive to see what he wanted come true? I'll add this to my favorite's list to see where this goes, ok? Onwards to the next chapter!
katsekala chapter 4 . 2/8
This is getting better and better! Many kisses!
Littlebirdd chapter 5 . 2/8
Fun
KittyCaterpillar chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Yay! I'm so pumped to see this story continue. It's such an original concept, and your writing is fantastic!
Can't wait until you update! :D
katsekala chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Great chapter! Many kisses!
Littlebirdd chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
They better not be separated forever...
KittyCaterpillar chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Hi! Just wanted to say that I really hope you update soon! Your story kept me on the edge of my seat both chapters through, and can't wait to find out what happens next!
chaosrin chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Let me guess the dude wrote an reality altering story that brings in some random kids as his legacy heroes to change the world...or its you as an fantasy version.
Wonder what the bonus of being a puppet from the look of it.
Well anyway you did quite good in the description of the setting and your character's profile, can imagine it in anime format.
Carp summaries?-Indifference pause then Indifference
polyptera chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Awesome sauce!
katsekala chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Many kisses!