Reviews for Coldness In Moonlight
Scribbled Musings chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Wow, there's nothing more to add to what has been said so far. Your piece was recommended to me a couple of nights ago, and I have not had the opportunity to read until now. It's simply beautiful. Reading the end of the story gave me goosebumps. It's so fitting-it's so them. Seriously, you should consider writing more Lex/Lana stories. You may not be a Lex/Lana 'shipper, but perhaps writing them could perhaps change your mind. I am definitely going to recommend this one.
Sheena chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
I'm in love with this story. An awesome l/ler gave me the link, and I clicked on it, and low and behold, one of the best fanfiction I've ever read on the net. I'm so impressed with the way you wrote it, specifically the way you described the surroundings, and the way you describe what she's feeling, it makes me feel like I'm actually there feeling it too. The best line I love was, "He understands. He understand what it's like to be alone." *sigh* You wrote Lana and Lex exactly the way I see them. Exactly the way I ship this couple so much. I am thoroughly blown away. And I loved the fact that you didn't exactly jump to something drastic to happen between them. Granted, lex & lana hugging underneath the blanket is pretty drastic, but lex & lana making out in the bed would be more drastic. *lol* So I love this fic. I'm sorry I'm babbling, but I would really love to archive it in a website. If you're interested, I'd love to hear from you. Thank you for writing such a beautiful fanfiction!
Dontia chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Very nice. This was a great story about the connection they have.
Thea chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Your fanfic is fantastic: well written ,really in character, angsty and sweet at the same time.

I absolutely adore the concept of Lex/Lana they seemed really very different and the opposite of each other(the pure and the tainted).But, in fact, they're really similar and you expressed this fact wonderfully.

You has to write a sequel (and a Lex/Lana serie would be so great )._

Thanks for sharing this fic.
AngiePJBeliever chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
This fic is so sweet! I really like the way you write, the descriptions, the dialogue, it's everything so in character. Love it! Please, write more. You did a terrific job! :D
psychogroupie chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
This is a very touching story. Very beautifully written. I don’t usually like Lana stories but you really made me enjoy her character. I look forward to your new stuff. - psychogroupie