Reviews for Namikaze Legend
Yes we read only for the pairing
lucasrosa94 chapter 46 . 5/17
vou ler a istória ainda.
TheOmnificentOne chapter 79 . 5/3
While I agree that love sees no race, saying love sees no age is basically defending pedophiles
logank12 chapter 11 . 5/2
I love this Story
The plot vas very good and at the same time it was aslo very unsatisfactory..
I hate that I won't get any plot hints, but this story is already amazing, great plot so far, keep doin what you doin
Rockman25 chapter 90 . 4/17
Truly a work of art like your other stories. This story has taken me through an unexpected journey of mystery, tragedy, adventure and frustration. You are an Author among Author's. I look forward to reading the sequel.
Jelamy chapter 20 . 4/4
Ummmm where's the high school dxd crossover I can't find it
Why didn't you give naruto a rinnegan?
ur awesome dude
bruh, u be the best. Nice story.
Bro, your awesome
Squarekiddo chapter 12 . 3/14
This was a rather bad chapter honestly, not much of it actually makes sense, its like they say one thing, and do aswell as mean another.
For example Naruto told his Mother he could let his personal feelings get in the way. What the hell? this precisely what his doing, EVERYTHING his doing is because of his personal feelings, want to protect Itachi? Personal feelings, protect Mikoto? Personal feelings, saw a dramatic scene in town, that fueled you personally? Personal feelings. I mean come on dude.
GoldenArian chapter 60 . 3/11
when he said that it was 300k and this book is only 40% finished...i was like "Holy fudge!"
GoldenArian chapter 23 . 3/10
Your book is nearly flawless..i love it..especially the blood and gore part :D
3,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »