Reviews for Namikaze Legend
Secorr chapter 48 . 9/17
kiss
Leaning Leon chapter 27 . 9/3
That last scene is a near replica of the Dream a little Dream episode of supernatural. I love it
Leaning Leon chapter 18 . 9/3
That was intense
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/31
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/30
that was good keep the chapters coming
Oh my...
Where is your 3rd squel...titan war?
Strategy was well thought out
pettrip chapter 85 . 7/21
I really like the concept and a work well-done on the fanfic, but i think the blood clones is a bit convenient for a plot device and also the meeting yoir ancestor's spirit thing

I think the you could have use , like the shrine in the uchiha clan .
Jelamy chapter 37 . 6/27
I live ALLAY of your stories. Absolutely high quality and this story is very interesting but I just hope you finish the sequel by the time I finish this because I have a patients problem ... But plz don't be like some other writers and give up on your story because you are by far my favourite fan fiction writer.
Those last two lines "Because God commanded it," and "Because we have work for you.." I swear that its from the supernatural series. Either way, nice take on the indra asura backstory.
djmatt0239 chapter 74 . 6/17
2 years later, chapter 82...how did you...?
ElementalMaster16 chapter 92 . 6/17
well this was a very cool fic, despite all the drama. i'm honestly amazed i managed to get through that, considering that i usually struggle to get through drama in the quantity that is present here. i even look forward to reading the sequel!

so i'll see you there! (_)
This story so far has been amazing!
So many references to troy! I hope i can read a chapter in this series with some fight club references that are just as good! And as im aware you are in the process or may have completed the second installment i know i have a lot to read through before i get to any "fresh" chapters.
3,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »