Reviews for But Not Worth Writing Down
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I wanted to like this story, but I got lost. You have a great writing style, but if you're going to jump back and forth, I wish you would put in some indication, like italics or section breaks.

There were other confusing things. Like, one minute they're waiting for Natasha, then Hill comes in, then Natasha is signing with her left hand? I still can't figure out when it was revealed that Natasha had been deafened.

I also have a hard time believing that the Avengers would just sit around waiting for their kidnapped teammate to return. I'd think they'd at least go out looking.
ZafiraMente chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Love it, though I think there were some section breaks that were supposed to be in there that got stripped, which makes the transitions between flashbacks and current very confusing. I had to re-read certain sections several times and there was one where I just sort of gave up trying to totally get it; I got the jist well enough. I don't know if you are the type to go back and fix, but it might be nice.

Overall, love the story, enjoy your writing style. Can't wait to read other works.
CrumblyBiscuit chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This would be fantastic if it didn't jump around so much! So difficult to read and generally confusing. Otherwise good grammar and attempt at storyline... Although what the plot/subplots were I'm still trying to figure out.
skie89 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Your story is a good one. But it is very hard to understand since the time line is ever shifting and you don't put in logical breaks to let us know when we enter or leave a flashback.
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 7/7/2013