Reviews for Luminous
fluffy construct chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
This was a lovely fic, the plot flows very well, and it's believable after DX3; that Adam would search for additional answers. No one was ever out of character, your writing style and tone really fits the Deus Ex universe too. I loved it.
Deliciously chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Omg this. Story. I dont normally read megan/Adam but this... Is an exception. Where are your updates? I'd definitely continue reading.
Mirlana chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Thank for this chapter :) I think Taggart is quit good...!
Mirlana chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Thank for this chapter, really like the Dinner's moment xD !
Mirlana chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Finally Adam accepts ! Oh yeah, they are so cute cute ! 3 Love powaa ! Taggart broken all this : !
Mirlana chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
So If I could understand, he had the kiss ? Megan is like desesperate girl at the enf ! Come on Adam, she just stole your DNA, not a big deal ! Accept her apology :)
Mirlana chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
She punchs him, mouhaha ! Like this ! :) Thank for this chapter, poor Adam ! He see the dark all around..
Mirlana chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This end !.." You want the sofa ? M "Of course I want ! " XDD Just Wtf is this conversation turning at ? Well, I like the Debut ! Want to see to the chapter 2 :3
KishinAzura chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Just beat the game, wish they would make a sequel of this...

I hate Megan, lol, but I love your story, will you keep writing? I would love to read more! Good job! Take care.
Lucine92 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Great story so far, can't wait for the next chapter.
I like how you describe Adam, his characteristics in this story. There are some fanfics where he is described as someone who doesn't mind being augmented, and is OK with the whole process, and I dont't like that. I've always preferred this sarcastic, self-loathing kind of Adam that's in your story. :D
So keep up the good work, hope you'll continue this soon :)
MajesticBastard chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
I really like this story it's sooo good. Can't wait to see what happens next :)