Reviews for It's All Relative
I liked it!
messersmontana chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
An excellent story
randysunshine1980 chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
I agree with you on Sam's character. Some times I don't like him very much. He doesn't treat Deeks right.
K0nflicti0n chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
wait is this going to keep going? what about Deeks future with the OSP and what it means for Deeks and Kensi?
bdn2372 chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Sorry but I disagree sam was the instigator in everything he is the one that should be transferred
tessinciucy chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
no no no... I don't like the last line! Hetty is better not to do that. No, no, no...

ok, I'm waiting for the new one then :)
jimmer chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Fantastic job for your first story, and hope to see more of your writing skills in the near future..But I have to say that I hope this is not the end of this story, or are you planning a sequel to this? Because of the ending, it feels like the story is not finished..Just wondering..
Tony7323 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Very Very Nicely Done Good Chapter
anonkp chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Good for Deeks! I liked his realization that he doesn't have to please Sam.
tessinciucy chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
yes, why were the fingerprints on Deeks' car?
Things are getting complicated over here... and I have a feeling that they will only get worse. But this is me, so I'm not very reliable.
blue dogs rock chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
so where do we go from here?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
awwwwwwwww soooooooooo cute! Are you going to post more chapters? You should, they are really really good!
Susan L. Grabon chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
This is a good story. I am not liking that Deeks thinks of Sam like his father. They are not the same and I hope that this will be cleared up later on.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
update
tessinciucy chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
wow, you've been harder than I imagined. Let's talk about not being forgiving ;)