Reviews for Learning the Ropes All Over Again
Yaodai chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Darn, I really like your stories.
I love how your characters are interacting with each other, I love how they are actually thinking things through. Youre developing them with such ease that Im left in awe at the end of the story, wishing for more.
I liked that every single character got the different way to cope with his demons and the whole situation with swapped chi, and I like even more the fact that they were trying to communicate with each other and actually failing at the beginning. Or weren't able to fight right words, or not understanding thinks they through they understood already.
You really are able to bring them to life.
DragonNutt chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
I was wondering how you planned to resolve the situation between Kimiko and Omi, and the comparison between Kimiko's gender and Omi's age was freaking brilliant.
DragonNutt chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
So this is going to be less of a review and more of a fangirl shriek-fest because:

"I'd rather be an idiot than be alone."
AND
"You did."

I HAD TO GET UP AND WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, MY MIND IS SO BLOWN.
FanaticOfFandoms chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
I really enjoyed reading the chapter! Kimiko and Omi's serious talk was so intense. The character's personalities are all there... I can't wait to read the next chapter.
FanaticOfFandoms chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
I really loved this chapter and I can't wait to read more! Clay beating himself up was so unexpected.
Winter Coma chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Oh, Clay, don't dumb yourself down. I'll still be your friend. *gives sincere puppy-dog eyes*

Congratulations Sei-sama, you have created one of the few Xiaolin Showdown stories that is not only creative but creatively introduced. I don't think anyone would've thought to use the Sub Chi Lantern to switch the elements. And everyone is so in character-especially Kimiko, that lovable hothead- and perfect that I already love this story. Hopefully it'll keep being perfect until the end.

For now, please accept my praise and my favorite.
FanaticOfFandoms chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
This is a really great start! Learning everything with new powers (well, kind of) must be interesting... I can't wait for the next chapter
Kelland chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I really liked the showdown, very intense! I'm very interested to see where this goes, I think you've got something very interesting going on here!