Reviews for Of Ash and Dust
Little Pisces Dreaming chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Angst. Angst. Angst.
My heart is successfully bruised.

I really enjoyed this little piece. It's so sweet and melancholy and heavy with emotion. The best angst fanfiction I've found for these two. It's so wonderfully, terribly tragic.
Thank you very much for writing it.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I accept this as a head-canon whilst I dance upon the shattered remains of what (I assume) used to be my Feels. Kudos. :)
BrilliantPurple chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Very nice, but wished it was longer xD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I'm gonna cry!
Flying Star chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I understand also like ChromxRobin
Nalahime chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Even though its extremely short am I about to cry... Nice one! Wont you make this a little longer, please?
Iryerris chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
...ouch. That hurt to read.

Bit short though. Couldnt really get in the mood, yknow?
neon kun chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That was very full of emotion. Applause to you.
BethanRose chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is such a bittersweet passage, and I'm already enough of a sucker for Chrom/Robin. The emotions in your writing are excellent. Well done.
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Great story, it was short but full of emotion. I could just see this happening when Chrom is finally alone and able to express how he feels without anyone seeing it. Anyway, again it's a great story I really did enjoy it.
Lady Mai-Mai chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Ah! No! My feels D: you broke my feels!
I do think I quite understand your love of Chrom X Robin though... Quite... This story is lovely by the way!
moon strut chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Right in the feels, ugh. I ship Chrom&Robin too 'coz like, I love Chrom. THE ANGST.
Excuse me while i go weep now.
Mark-KrisRobin chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
;_;
It's been too long since I've seen that kind of writing, with a random flashback, and then using the exact same words in a current scenario.
That was wonderful.
iryna chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
*sobs* That was so beautiful and sad. And yeah, I honestly can't even express how much I love the pairing. THE FEELS.
TheParkingFairy chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Please excuse me for a moment while I wipe away the tears from my eyes...sniffle...

This was amazing! As cheerful and resolute as everyone was in their assurances that the avatar would return, I still pictured a scene just like this. Thank you for putting this to words in such a beautiful way!