Reviews for Of Ash and Dust
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I accept this as a head-canon whilst I dance upon the shattered remains of what (I assume) used to be my Feels. Kudos. :)
BrilliantPurple chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Very nice, but wished it was longer xD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I'm gonna cry!
Flying Star chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I understand also like ChromxRobin
Nalahime chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Even though its extremely short am I about to cry... Nice one! Wont you make this a little longer, please?
Ectis chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
...ouch. That hurt to read.

Bit short though. Couldnt really get in the mood, yknow?
neon kun chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That was very full of emotion. Applause to you.
BethanRose chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is such a bittersweet passage, and I'm already enough of a sucker for Chrom/Robin. The emotions in your writing are excellent. Well done.
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Great story, it was short but full of emotion. I could just see this happening when Chrom is finally alone and able to express how he feels without anyone seeing it. Anyway, again it's a great story I really did enjoy it.
Lady Mai-Mai chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Ah! No! My feels D: you broke my feels!
I do think I quite understand your love of Chrom X Robin though... Quite... This story is lovely by the way!
moon strut chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Right in the feels, ugh. I ship Chrom&Robin too 'coz like, I love Chrom. THE ANGST.
Excuse me while i go weep now.
Mark-KrisRobin chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
;_;
It's been too long since I've seen that kind of writing, with a random flashback, and then using the exact same words in a current scenario.
That was wonderful.
iryna chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
*sobs* That was so beautiful and sad. And yeah, I honestly can't even express how much I love the pairing. THE FEELS.
TheParkingFairy chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Please excuse me for a moment while I wipe away the tears from my eyes...sniffle...

This was amazing! As cheerful and resolute as everyone was in their assurances that the avatar would return, I still pictured a scene just like this. Thank you for putting this to words in such a beautiful way!
Kurosu chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Oh gods i so do.. its like an ache in my heart whenever i see robin and chrom together.. i yearn for them to be together! It feels like if the world were to screw everything up just get one thing right: let chrom have his robin! Lol. This was a nice short piece and i do hope you right more about them. I will never have enough chrom and robin in my life! -kuro.