Reviews for Never without you
No name chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
Eleven years... Eleven years of waiting... I can't take it anymore
cara9001 chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
I love it! Brilliant story XD
x The Chichi Slaughter House x chapter 11 . 2/3/2005
WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED IN FOREVER? *thinks: The next chapter is called forever...he he he...I made a pun * *coughs* UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! And, if you *did* write a lemon...will you email it to me? PLEASE?
harukatenohu chapter 11 . 12/30/2004
i really like your story be it on english

or german and id reslly like to read the next chapter

the story is so sweet and cute

are they going to tell there famili about them selvs?

how will they react?

mad or understanding?

i personly hope the understand them and there

love for one other _

PLEASE WRITE MORE VERY VERY SOON OKAY _

harukatenohu(DK)
Veshira chapter 11 . 9/20/2004
Aw! Cute! _
Elaine du Lac chapter 11 . 7/24/2004
Oohh! I love this fic! This is the first real, good story that's v/k!

You really have a genius for analyzing people/characters and creating a good story that revolves on each of the character's emotions and reactions...interaction with each other.

Ive read your Frozen too and I was very much impressed, I almost cried when I read Frozen much more so than Never w/o You. Now I'm not a Crybaby, but your stories make me cry a lot.

Ruby Soul
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 11 . 12/28/2003
You know... for that to've been written originally in German, and translated into English.. the grammer's not bad at all. In the beginning there's a few mistakes, but it's actually translated over very nicely! _ Good goin'! I couldn't do that. lol _;;
You've got a great story here hun! I hope there's more to it (or to be translated?)! heh Vegita and his pride.. knew that'd bite him in the ass one day. lol _ hmm good story! ::claps:: More please! _ hehe Much luck on it darlin'!
Gothic-Lycanthrope chapter 11 . 12/14/2003
Vegetas always stubbord ain't he XP I'ts really good and i can't wait for the next chapter.
Vegeta Goddess chapter 11 . 10/13/2003
I love this story! I have read so many Goku and Vegeta fanfics and this one has become my fave. It's so orginal and well written. Please hurry and post the next chapters! Vegeta is so cute and the pairing of Goku and Vegeta is the BEST! I can never get enough of those two. Kudos to you, this is the most awesome story!
Butterly In Furs chapter 11 . 10/5/2003
Ah, but I wish I could have read the lemon. You know... You can change the rating of your story to R and then you could put the lemon back in. Your decision. Either way, the fic is very good. Keep it up! _
Butterly In Furs chapter 6 . 10/5/2003
This chapter was particularly good! Really! I applaude you! _
Butterly In Furs chapter 5 . 10/5/2003
_ *BIG GRIN* _
Butterly In Furs chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
I just happened to run across this... And I'm glad I did. It's very good! I'm glad 11 chapters are written already! _ That way I don't have to wait! _
voicelikeabell chapter 11 . 8/16/2003
*SNIFFLE* omg, this is the sweetest fic! i loved it so much! i dont know how i do it, but the first fic from a show thay i read is ALWAYS really good! i loved it, your a great writer! _

Ja Ne,

fire goddess
voicelikeabell chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
wa! vegata died! *sniffle* sweet chapter, cant wait to read more! _