Reviews for The Big Three and the Sea of Monsters
Tenshi-Yoko chapter 6 . 8/30
I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next! I hope you continue to write this story!
Dream and Hope chapter 1 . 8/23
Where is the first book?
Anime Princess chapter 6 . 8/15
if you ever update this...the critics and bad mouthing Percy has got to stop. especially when Percy and annabeth talk about why Athens chose Athena's gift rather than Poseidon's. if they figured out how to separate the salt from the water...they'd have a fresh supply of water AND salt to season food AND preserve food.
Mystery0028 chapter 1 . 7/25
Hey! I was wondering where i could find the first story. I can't seem to find it anymore.
May-The-Wolf-Girl chapter 1 . 7/16
hi, I was wondering if it is possible to read the first story? the one about the lightning thief, I can't find it on your profile.
JustAnotherFan15 chapter 6 . 6/7
Though I can't seem to find your first story involvin' the book 'The Lightning Thief' (which made me REALLY confused when I first started readin' this story) I enjoy readin' this. Yes, there ARE some grammatical errors, and while its one of my pet peeves (only because I do that WAY too much), I really enjoyed readin' this.

And yes, I know I repeated myself.

But, seriously, where the heck is the first story with 'The Lightning Thief'? I honestly can't find it on your profile. I'm either missin' somethin', or somethin' happened and this is a new account. *shrugs* Oh well, keep up the great work!

Good luck, and may the Writer's Block never curse you! ~JAF
Sophie chapter 6 . 6/4
I really like this story. Is there anyway to find the first book?
HarleyIvy chapter 6 . 4/16
I liked it, and I I can't wait to see what happens next. I thought your grammar was okay, needs a bit of fixing, but it's okay.
Brokenbyangels chapter 6 . 3/14
YOU BETTER FINISH THIS! please i said please
elliejo98 chapter 1 . 3/12
hiya weres the first book?
emmapotterblack chapter 1 . 2/29
hola me gustaría saber donde tienes la primera historia la el ladrón del rayo, puedes escribirla o si no me podrías mandar el link lo estoy buscando por tu perfil y no lo encuentro. muchas gracias y actualice pronto
Please update.
Bhagyashree760 chapter 6 . 1/20
please update and complete the story...
its interesting
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
please update
maymay85985 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
u, got a question where's the ones you wrote on the books before this fic? cause i can't find them on your account and it seems like there was a story before this