Reviews for The Big Three and the Sea of Monsters
Snowdropthewolf chapter 1 . 7/30
Hey! Um... so I was wondering... who did you get the story idea form? I'd love to read their stories if you recommend them, cos your stories are AWESOME!
First Book Please! (TT_TT)
juanito alcachof chapter 2 . 2/8
Puta mierda de historia se nota que es tuya 100% ehh. Si vas a hacer algo hazlo bien y encime que estas copiando todo
hi do you have the same characters as this one but reading the lightning theaf
Redb4Black chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Wait. Where is the first book? Or is this the first book?
Bianca1512 chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
Continua!111111111!
Tenshi-Yoko chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next! I hope you continue to write this story!
Dream and Hope chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Where is the first book?
Anime Princess chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
if you ever update this...the critics and bad mouthing Percy has got to stop. especially when Percy and annabeth talk about why Athens chose Athena's gift rather than Poseidon's. if they figured out how to separate the salt from the water...they'd have a fresh supply of water AND salt to season food AND preserve food.
Mystery0028 chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Hey! I was wondering where i could find the first story. I can't seem to find it anymore.
May-The-Wolf-Girl chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
hi, I was wondering if it is possible to read the first story? the one about the lightning thief, I can't find it on your profile.
JustAnotherFan15 chapter 6 . 6/7/2016
Though I can't seem to find your first story involvin' the book 'The Lightning Thief' (which made me REALLY confused when I first started readin' this story) I enjoy readin' this. Yes, there ARE some grammatical errors, and while its one of my pet peeves (only because I do that WAY too much), I really enjoyed readin' this.

And yes, I know I repeated myself.

But, seriously, where the heck is the first story with 'The Lightning Thief'? I honestly can't find it on your profile. I'm either missin' somethin', or somethin' happened and this is a new account. *shrugs* Oh well, keep up the great work!

Good luck, and may the Writer's Block never curse you! ~JAF
Sophie chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
I really like this story. Is there anyway to find the first book?
HarleyIvy chapter 6 . 4/16/2016
I liked it, and I I can't wait to see what happens next. I thought your grammar was okay, needs a bit of fixing, but it's okay.
Brokenbyangels chapter 6 . 3/14/2016