Reviews for Healing
boycrazy30008 chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
I love this story :) Hope you continue!
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This is so sweet! You do a fantastic job of showing Achilles's vulnerable and caring side.
Spiritblaze chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Lovely chapter as always, but... who is it exactly that Pat wants to find?

green4556 chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
yaaay you updated its been a long time :)
great ch as always

please keep writing :)
Norrsken chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Dear Historyexplorer,

I enjoy your Achilles. He is so tender and caring to Patroclos, I like the imagery of their ride and his putting him to bed afterwards. Rosemary and lavender are potent and sweet smelling herbs. I have them myself in the garden, they are a treat!

All the best wishes and many thanks for sharing,

/ NorthernLight
Norrsken chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Dear Historyexplorer,

I like the Iliad almost as much as I like Alexander tales, so I find your Achilles and Patroclos most interesting. They are very young, long before the Trojan War and I appreciate your tellings about their childhood and the beginning of their friendship.

All the best wishes and many thanks for sharing,

/ NorthernLight
Horsetamer5 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I love this story! Please update soon! :)
Spiritblaze chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
If possible, this chapter was even sadder! :( Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Pat suffering from a physical/terminal illness here? It sure seems like it...

I really liked how Achilles referred to him as "his little one." Very cute. :)
green4556 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
will poor Patroclus ever get better ? :((
Spiritblaze chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Wow, this chapter was even sadder than the last! Poor, poor little boy - and poor Achilles, too, crying at the end. :(

I really like how you brought some superstition into the story, concerning the herbs. Nice touch! :)
green4556 chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Hey

Great Job , I kind feel bad for them both :(

and yeah , I am my self drink chamomile , It supposed to clam your nerves ( not sure . it works though Lool )

All the best of luck ..
green4556 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I liked the last line :D

please keep going :)
Spiritblaze chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
This was a sad chapter... Pat seems so badly traumatized. :(
green4556 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
a new Troy fic about Achilles/ pat yaay *so happy *
This was so cute :) I love it

Thanks for writing

ps: is this an oneshot Or mulit chapters fic ?
Spiritblaze chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oh, wow, one little first chapter and this fic, so far, has definitely snagged my interest! ;D

It seems to be shaping up to be both terribly sad & terribly interesting. I shall be keeping my eye on it, that's for sure!