Reviews for I'm Still Me
this chapter was amazing and i am in the exact same position as u. i haven't told anyone except my best friend since i have known since ,i am possitive than your family probably already know and they will appreciate you no matter of your sexuality.
-adam

p.s: if you want to chat to me give me a message at one of the following:
hangouts:
twitter: adamdowbekin_22
speak to u son.3
OMG chapter 12 . 6/27
TOTES AMAZEBALL CHAPTER
BookHoarder6 chapter 1 . 4/13
loved the chapter keep it up
BookHoarder6 chapter 17 . 4/12
Cool beans man lol
BookHoarder6 chapter 11 . 4/12
loved the whole series of this keep making more please
Sofia chapter 1 . 3/29
Hey bro it's ok
I relies you are scared to tell people your gay but you will feel better if you do.
I have no room to speak because I like members of the opposite sex, but it is ok to like people of the same gender.
Even if some person dose not the like your sexual preferences other people will and one day you will find someone perfect for you.
sandman1234 chapter 21 . 2/4
I loved reading this. everything is so well written. I have a question like what were the other possible places for Max and Randy's first-time? In chapter when Randy finally told Max I literally shouted finally (while getting a few stares). This is by far the best thing I've read.
Deb chapter 29 . 1/27
This is so beutiful, the last ending parts of the story made me burst into tears. And that means your a good writer.
Rendy and max all the way.
Nalu Heartneelia chapter 29 . 12/29/2016
Hi, I liked your story!

It was really relatable for me.

I sort of fell in love with one of my straight guy friends, who seemed really really gay.

I'm over it, but reading your story brought up some unresolved feelings. I'm not very good friends with him anymore, so that kind of bothers me.

I came out almost a year ago, and it really was as liberating as they say it is.

I'm glad you could use this as a safe space to get your frustrations and feelings out in a healthy way. And I'm glad you came out to your friend and everything went well.

If you'd want to talk, about coming out and anything else, I'd love to be your pen pal.

Anyway, I loved the story and I hope to get a dm from you.
dynamique chapter 17 . 12/4/2016
Its so wonderful dat u came out to ur frnd

Nyc story BTW.
raineylova93 chapter 29 . 11/17/2015
hai i'm new here, so i've been fangirling over people who had the same name as max, so yeah, i search his boyxboy fanfic and i don't know why i ended up to this story. so i just read it and read over and over until tadaa! i reach final chapter.
but i love your story after all, love RAX couple, happy for them.
give you thumbs up ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I read the entire story and I completely fell in love with it. I really hope you write a sequel to it. I am bi and my family doesn't know only a handful of some of my closest friends know and they all supported me. I'm a guy and so I think it is harder to come out to my family but this really helped me open my eyes to the opportunity of telling my family. Please text me because I would really love to hear from you. 8179873577
cheerperfection101 chapter 29 . 4/1/2015
they are perfect for each other and don't be afraid to be yourself that is one thing that this book represents I think that you should come out or at least tell your parents and if you can trust your crush tell him just know that if all does not go well you have your fans to support you
cheerperfection101 chapter 17 . 4/1/2015
that is great ! I hope you feel comfortable to come out to your family soon
cheerperfection101 chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
I was in so much shock the whole time I have a feeling randy is going to turn gay