Reviews for Harry Potter and the Banished Monster
Wolf1989 chapter 2 . 7/20
This is so cute. I love Randall, he's my fave monster and needs more love. Is he going to be like Harry's familiar in the Magic World? Or is he just going to freak everyone else out? Keep up the good work!
Please update soon! This is really good!
ShadowWolf626 chapter 2 . 5/2
I love this! This works reather well! I love the idea, the ripple effect would be intresting.
Belphy chapter 2 . 2/20
I absolutely adore this story. I think Randall and Harry work suprisingly well together. I can still remember the excitement I felt when you updated this. And now I feel sad that it's been 4.5 years since it was updated.
Dusk the Cybertronian Fox chapter 2 . 1/10/2017
Update soon! Plz!
Raven of the Whiplash chapter 2 . 1/9/2017
I Like it!
Cindel Mortem chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
I liked this and I hope you post another chapter soon!
ParasiticSquid chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
I find such a good fic, and good ORIGINAL fic due to the few Monsters Inc/Harry Potter crossovers only to find out im a couple years late to the party ;-;

I can honestly say thanks to my years of fanfiction reading( around 9000 so far ) I very rarely come across a well written and well plotted original fanfic idea. Ive seen literally all shades the fanfictions can take on this site..ive seen a fic where Harry was paired with the Sorting Hat. Not even joking, thats a thing on the site o.O

Ive read alot of weird or just outright bad fics so im a bit jaded due to them outnumbering the good fics by a multitude of 25 to 1 so to find something with so much promise like this only to see it died years ago really hits home for me. Ill hold onto the hope that you will one day come back to this masterpiece in progress so im favoriting it so ill be able to see if it does get revived in the future.

All I can really say even if it is a couple years late is this is amazing, good job!
EmPro8 chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
Oh my gosh this is so flipping amazing. I love your writing style and it was all just wonderful. You write all the characters so good. I would really love it if you updated this. I understand this hasn't been updated in a while, and I know from you AN that you have a hard time with completing fics, but maybe try breaking the chapters up shorter? I personally like them long, but what I like to do when I write my own fics is write several chapters ahead so that when I post I don't have the stress of updating. Like for this one chapter, I saw 3 places where it could have split. That's three chapters ahead. And then you have plenty of time to write the next chapter and you don't feel like you're falling short or letting anybody down. I'm not sure about you, but it works for me. Maybe you can try the way I suggested for this fiction? From what I understand, you already had everything lain our, you're just having trouble writing it. At this point, you probably have forgotten everything and this might be lost for good, but if it's not, can you try starting up the next chapter? I have a feeling your 280 followers would not care if what you posted was crap or not, just so long it's an update. I'm really not trying to by pushy by any means, just giving a suggestion. I just really enjoyed your story and it seems to good for it to be abandoned. Maybe, possibly, sometime this month, if you find some free time (and if you still have even a remote interest in this, of course) try writing another chapter? We wouldn't care if it's short, crappy, or whatever, just so long it's an update. And who knows? It might turn out to be fun. I (and everybody else, I'm sure) would really appreciate it if you tried to continue it. I am really quite enjoying this and this is the first fic that got me really interested for a while now. I mean, you have 280 followers for chapter 2! Who knows what you could get get chapter three! I will understand if you don't have time or don't have the interest or something, but can you at least (if you can) try? Thank you in advance. And if you don't, thank you for writing such a brilliant fic anyway (and for reading this insanely long review). :)

Thank you!
MrMrMANGOMILK chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
I like this. The concept works, and I rarely see fanfiction this well written in general. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Cool I think this story is great!
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
update soon please
Itharax chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is a very good story! Really like it!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
This is an excellent story, I cant wait to happens next. Please update soon as you can. Ttfn
izfan26 chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
This is great! I'd really love to see this finished.