Reviews for Happy Days
cheshire-kitten88 chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
roflmao!

that's the first time in a long time i've had to stop reading because i'm laughing too hard to see the words
All4thebasilisk chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
So I was looking through some of the old fanfics I had saved on my computer, and I found this in the Star Trek archive. I don't think I've laughed this much in my LIFE! I actually looked up who the author is, and I realized that I've read many of your Naruto fics! It looks like you've only written more of your Narutos, but PLEASE update this fic! I could use a good laugh!
CrashCart9 chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
Officially the most smegging hilarious thing I have ever read (today). Yes, that's a compliment because I've been sitting here for the last 5 hours. Supposed to be doing a paper, so the laughing was rather hard to explain away, but it was worth it. More, please!

Alexandria
katbookworm chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Wow! You really... (words fail me)

That was one of the funniest stories I have read.

I know it's been a while since you posted chapter 4 but is there any chance of chapter 5: The Search For Beer Nuts? I sincerely hope so.
Gin chapter 4 . 9/25/2003
I really think you're crazy. But in a good way.

Loved the last two chapters. Of course, my psych class thinks I'm a little nuts now. Just because I was laughing while half of them were still taking their test. Can't imagine what they're thinking. :)

They're off on a quest. Yay!

And Robin's sick. Sick. Sick. Sick. Sick.

Good thing Shelby's keeping an eye on Burgy and Mac, though I do wonder if she's going to keep them out of trouble or egg them on.
Mockingbirdflyaway chapter 4 . 9/10/2003
ROTFLMAO!

This is HILARIOUS!

:D:D:D:D:D

I actually fell off my chair...
Mockingbirdflyaway chapter 3 . 7/30/2003
PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE!

This story is hilarious... why don't you continue it!
Quof chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
please, please i beg of ye good sir, IT'S BEEN A YEAR
Lorexa chapter 3 . 12/31/2002
If this was the edited version of the tape, then i wonder what the original is like? Oh and i know that this has absolutely no relevancy(sp?) to the topic but i was that bored, i tried to find a word that rhymed with orange and the closest i found was porridge. Well anyway i can't wait until the next chapter.
Afia chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Funny, funny, funny! Please update soon!
gtovarish chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
I didn't think I would like this but, I logged in. I usually don't bother. But you made me laugh out loud! You deserved that much, I think. :)
Aileen2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
You made me login! Odd... Why am I upset over that?

Anyway! New chapter? PLEEEEESEEEE!
Gin chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
How funny. I enjoyed this very much. I'll keep looking back for the second chapter. Don't take too long please. :)