Reviews for Starfire vs Raven: The battle for Robin
TopazGerbil chapter 7 . 4/28/2016
I love how you had 3 different endings. The Batman one was hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Ooooooooooooh... Can I have Robin too?
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Well, that was ... different. And kinda weird.

Robin got 'em both. Good on him.
Or-lan-do626 chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Waller why must she live?
Melanie chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
Hey, ignore all the people yelling hater and how everyone should hate everyone, if they think they can do better then maybe they should write stories instead of criticizing your decisions. Now with the review... I liked the story, but felt it was kind of rushed, like "Fight immediately, and then end quickly with no consequences" i dunno... Maybe it could have been fleshed out a bit? but still great job. and i like the whole "pick your ending" thing :)
HisFallenShadow chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
OH COME ON! why did star lose?! HEELLLOO! ROBIN AND STARFIRE ARE CANON!
Lol critic chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
NOW thats much much much much much more like it ,but a suggestion i prefer robin hating raven for all eternity ,actually Everybody hating raven for all eternity no no no what am i thinking the entire galaxy hating raven NOW thas more like it
Lol critic chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
You guys remember how i said i Was a nine year old girl well ... NO U SHUT UP NOW WHAT THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE WHAT KIND OF DUDE GETS HIS GIRLFRIEND DEAD POSSIBLY AND GETS KISSED BY THE GIRL WHO KILLED HIS GIRLFRIEND AND KISSES THE NEW SUPPOSED TO BE ENEMY BACK! Thats fucked up.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
I'm no RobRae fan, but this is a very good story. I can't wait to see the other two endings. You have a lot of talent as a writer. Ignore haters and follow your passion! I'm really looking forward to the Starfire ending. Squeeee!
Voter of awesome chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
I read everything so far... HOLY SHIT ITS GOOD. I can't wait for the next to chapters because the first were already amazing. I vote for the robin winning ending.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
OMG OMG OMG I hate this story! Robin and Starfire are perfect for each other! Starfire represents the cheerful, fun-loving part of Robin that he doesn't show. You know, two halves make a whole. Besides, Robin and Raven are SO serious. If they dated, can you say BORING? Robin loves Raven like the little sister he never had. Raven loves him like the older brother she never had. They love each other, yes. But they are not IN love with each other. Many people get that confused. Robin cares about Raven, but he cares for Starfire, like, a gazillion times more. Even if Raven had romantic feelings for Robin, he never felt that way about her. Robin and Starfire are destined to be together. Plus, you got the personalities all wrong in this story. Raven and Starfire are BFFs; they'd NEVER fight each other. Robin and Starfire LOVE LOVE LOVE Robin and Raven Sis & Bro
BBRae 4 ever! RobStar 4 ever! Down with RobRae rumors! RobRae doesn't make sense. Once again, RobStar 4 ever!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
I hate you you made Starfire lose
It's unfair that Raven can teleport and her love interest is supposed to be Beast Boy, not Robin, you idiot.
Jovan2013 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Nice BB can transform into mythical creatures just like in the comics. Cyborg said Star and Raven will do less damage when Starfire kicked all three male members in 'GO!' and Raven defeated Trigon whom is near-omnipotent 'The End Part III'.

Keep it up!
Jovan2013 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
wow what a coincidence i just made a fanfic of Robin creating contingency plans on his members.
Jovan2013 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013