Reviews for Spider-man: Forever
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
A whole new Peter/kara
Glogbag chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
I think you shoulda do the new world thing and if you do can you make a Peter Parker/Spider-Man That has Miles Morales suit, but venomy(red is white,blue is black) with a trench-coat and make him the director of shield (don't have to just think it would be cool)
Clouffie1986 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
In my opinion, I would suggest a re-write of Spider Man: New World
REDxYELLOW chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This story is interesting. I'll admit that I had to read it a couple of times. I wanna see how you'll do this story.
A-BOMBLIKEABOSS chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Write a new Spidey a new world fic
Sensational Spider-Fan chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
I see where your coming from. This story overall is okay the end of the chapter's really rushed though. It could use a 1 to 1.5 K word epilogue just to show where the different Spider-Men are each now standing with there respective girls.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
I kinda like the ending! Good job!
Dakkaman777 chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
ok mate I wished that this could have been longer and more drawn out though I still enjoyed it, I feel that a sequel would fit best not just for peter/kara but for all the other pairs to see how they are doing now, this could probably be done better I an epilogue but that's just my opinion
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
I thought you did rather well with the original, so a sequel would be much appreciated.
dablman2020 chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Ending was OK a little rushed I understand it would still in be an interesting idea to play with in the future to come back to like you did with crossroads. As for a peter and Kara I think you should do a totally new fic. I did really like peter and Kara meeting the way they did right at the beginning of her origin. And I would love to see that kind of famework again. Can't wait to see what you come up with
The New Creed chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Getting close, maybe you can explain why Carol went batshit insane. Also has her Peter actually died or just transported somewhere else. Because it might clear up the thing with Spiderwoman as well.

And this story is on hold, can't wait for the next chapter and drooling. Brilliant chapter BTW, loved the whole mother-daughter fighting thing going on.

One of your most loyal fan's, The New Creed
vampireharry the 2 chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
Coppa-Cola chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Stature was dropped from really high in the air while at her biggest size.
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Do the worlds highest cannonball with the worlds biggest teen by any chance? ;)
dakkaman777 chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
like the chapter man and to honest I kind of feel sorry for the alternate carol, I mean she loses the man she loves and finds out he is seemingly being killed all across existence I mean that is enough to send anyone coo-coo, and I hope that all the peter's get back with their loved ones (im especially hoping that for marvellous Spiderman peter gets back to his carol) loving the story mat keep up the good work :)