Reviews for Another day at Sickbay
SnidgetHex chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
This story is so thrilling! I really want to know what happens next! Will Bones collapse from exhaustion or be hit when he tries to rescue Jim? Will Jim rescue himself like Always?
Please update!
BattleOfTheSpecters chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Absolutely love this story! Please keep it up!
LieutenantBear chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
moremoremore
shewhoboldlygoes chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Hey, this is great! It's rather fun having McCoy run to rescue Jim, instead of Spock or somebody. It's a refreshing change. Please keep writing, I'm anxious for more! :D
Teri1 chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
This is a really interesting story, poor McCoy, so professional an human.

I love your story.

Please continue soon.
2015nan chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Really liked Scotty's sense if humor
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Really thought out...get Spock to come wih either with katra buddies with Bones or gt him with medicine!
Ann chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Major whumpage all round - can't get enough of it. I'm lovin' it, keep it coming!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
More! Hopefully Spock can sneakily use touch telepathy while pretending to be unconscious as Bones is treating him so that they can argue as well as plan a course of action! Mind Melds FTW!

Hopefully Jim's okay as well...
bearsrawesome chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Pease update soon! I'm really enjoying this! What about Jim and will Chekov be okay if the enemy need his navigational expertise?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
This is getting interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I know that you've indicated that this story is complete, but would you consider adding another chapter, just to follow up? It would be well worth it, if you decided that you wanted to do it. If not, that's your choice, but this is really good.
HesterAntoniaDracolas chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
gripping! i do love a trekkie fanfic me! fabulous cliff hanger too
Snowflake Kisses chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Okay, this story just became my absolute favorite. I love it. XD
Starsinger chapter 1 . 7/7/2013