Reviews for Don't Abandon Me
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 3/21
Thank you for writing and posting.
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 2/8
Man, Merlin takes quite the beating (physical and emotional) in your fics. But I do so enjoy all the angst.
Britt30 chapter 1 . 1/26
Loved it!
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Wonderful story! The interaction between Arthur and Merlin was so real, it felt like I was reading directly from a "Merlin" script.

This is one of the most believable "Merlin" stories I've ever read! Again feeling like I was reading (watching) an episode of "Merlin."
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Merlin whumpage level: max. But Arthur will not let him go.
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
*laugh* That last part made me go, "Oh... so that's what happened... Oops?"
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
0.0
Lunatris262 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This was brilliant! Keep on writing!
WhatIsThisNormalYouSpeakOf chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Oh, poor Merlin. In every good fanfic, there's always that moment where you just want to give Merlin a big hug. This was no exception. He's like a human teddy bear.

Great story by the way. I loved the idea of the patrol killing the very bandits that were keeping Merlin captives.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
XD AWE
Sahba chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Omg all that emotions there :)))) love it
treeangel chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Their interactions are perfect!
Marianne Ootjers chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Love the story, absolutely amazing! :D

But erm...you made a typo; 'barely hanging upon his emancipated frame', I think you meant emaciated instead of emancipated :)
sarajm chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Poor Merlin! What a horrible ordeal for him. I'm glad he forgave Arthur, though I'm not surprised, after all Arthur had no idea that there could be such consequences of killing those bandits.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
:-) Nice twist with Arthur part of the reason for his near death...although Im not sure why they would ALL leave and why Merlin wouldnt havr used magic to get out; but i liked it anyways