Reviews for Don't Abandon Me
Aaronna chapter 1 . 1/30
I like the twist that Merlin's captors had been killed by Arthur and a patrol. That was nicely done. Good work.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Thank you for writing and posting.
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Man, Merlin takes quite the beating (physical and emotional) in your fics. But I do so enjoy all the angst.
Britt30 chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Loved it!
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Wonderful story! The interaction between Arthur and Merlin was so real, it felt like I was reading directly from a "Merlin" script.

This is one of the most believable "Merlin" stories I've ever read! Again feeling like I was reading (watching) an episode of "Merlin."
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Merlin whumpage level: max. But Arthur will not let him go.
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
*laugh* That last part made me go, "Oh... so that's what happened... Oops?"
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Lunatris262 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This was brilliant! Keep on writing!
WhatIsThisNormalYouSpeakOf chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Oh, poor Merlin. In every good fanfic, there's always that moment where you just want to give Merlin a big hug. This was no exception. He's like a human teddy bear.

Great story by the way. I loved the idea of the patrol killing the very bandits that were keeping Merlin captives.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Sahba chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Omg all that emotions there :)))) love it
treeangel chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Their interactions are perfect!
Marianne Ootjers chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Love the story, absolutely amazing! :D

But made a typo; 'barely hanging upon his emancipated frame', I think you meant emaciated instead of emancipated :)
sarajm chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Poor Merlin! What a horrible ordeal for him. I'm glad he forgave Arthur, though I'm not surprised, after all Arthur had no idea that there could be such consequences of killing those bandits.