Reviews for Demands
kcatt09 chapter 14 . 6/27
I love this story the most cuz i like the emotinal side of it. thanks so much for all your work. I love reading all of it. keep it up
You mean she was fucked by captain hook lol
J chapter 9 . 2/17
Not gonna lie, I found it hard to get through this. I love smut, don't get me wrong, but I find it hard to stick with a fic that uses "cunt" so often. That's really not a nice word. I don't mind it here and there, but I got sick of it really fast.
OPOSOJOJ chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
ATimelessLove chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
In love with this story! Never stop writing it!
MorgansGurl chapter 14 . 9/10/2013
I was hunting for a good Hook lemon and wondered across this beauty! At first I didn't even realize it was more than one chapter (to my utter evil glee) until I had finished the first, which was powerfully hot. I love how you envisioned Killian's sexual character, soooo perfect for him. I loved the darker undertones of desire you put into the writing, considering I enjoy some of these scenarios myself it is refreshing to read a *well written* lemon fic that portrays the scenarios in an honest and very sexy light (Most darklemon fics are all about torture and pain of the other and not the enjoyment of both characters).

Simply amazing, thank you!

Keep on writing :)
xoxoMissSugar chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
This is one of the most erotic fanfics I've read for Emma and hook... OH SO HOT!
I can't help but laugh when I read to this: "It wasn't that bad. Breasts are heavy[..]" glad to know that Hook knows how heavy these things are ;)
soapdiva288208 chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
This was hot and sexy and i loved the ending ! This was just perfection honey :)
Zerousy chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
These two do so many naughty things in this story lol
onetreefan chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
I love their relationship! So good!
Moonlightrose1992 chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
This is bloody brilliant ! More please ...
Zerousy chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
scary but hot
Zerousy chapter 12 . 9/3/2013
That's pretty spicy lol
onetreefan chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
quick one :) great job!
HookingSwan chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
The most erotic M fic I've ever read ;)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »