Reviews for For the Love of a Queen
Arnaii chapter 11 . 7/19
To honor "Expletive Deleted": I NEED A *bleep!*ING UPDATE! LIKE NO *bleep!*! THIS MOTHER*bleep!*ING STORY IS TOO GOOD TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED!
Hope to see this story finished, one of my absolute favorites.
Panda love 99 chapter 11 . 7/7
I love this story plz update soon! u are so talented and this story is awesome
Great story chapter 11 . 7/2
Hello -

I recently found your stories and bing read them in order. It was fun because you do not necessarily have them follow one another - like each is an alternative universe with small changes.

I don't even know if you will see this review as it has been 2 years - But I wanted to say I thought your writing (and that shared with your co-writer) is exceptional. You could begin to build your own characters and worlds and maybe you do.

Thanks for the fun stories - even if this last one is incomplete.
NerdsbianW13 chapter 11 . 4/6
This story is actual gold :)
milagro yuval chapter 11 . 4/5
please update this story already i NEED to know what happens next! i just love your writing (:
Hey Mary I love the stories but please don't stop writing justice league stories they're really really good
mysticcomp chapter 11 . 2/24
I'm guessing you've forgotten about this story, but I'd love to hear the ending.
Whimsical-notes chapter 10 . 1/7
I recently re-read your stories, as I re-discovered them scrolling through my favorite stories. I've forgotten how epic and amazing this series was, and I was not disappointed that your writing has managed to remind me again of how well-written this series, and in particular, this story is.

Looking at your author's notes, I understand that you're busy with life, but I was just wondering if there are still more updates to come? If it's not possible, don't worry about it! Good luck with life, in any case!
kittykatlover23 chapter 11 . 11/7/2016
please keep updating i love this story i have read it like 100 times in 1 month its amazing
Guest chapter 11 . 8/22/2016
Please write some more, I want to know what happens. Please please please! Great story!
Jai Nicole chapter 11 . 8/4/2016
Are you going to continue this?
BMWWlover chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
Alright, I am going to be completely honest. I am a guy, so I was a little hesitant going into a Femslash series, I mean im not homophobic or anything, its just that I wanted nothing to do with it, and I couldnt understand why it was so popular, and well your story has shown me some things that help me better understand, and I truly thank you for this. Anyways onto the the story, I have been reading your stories for 24 hours straight, (particularly the hawkgirl and wonderwoman series) I am addicted. I find them well constructed and the style of them appeals to me, i read the percy jackson series when that came out, and I enjoy tom clancy books, so this is a nice mixture of both. I have a complaint concerning this series though, and it could very well be why I stopped reading, and that reason is that there is no more series to read. I have been reading the author notes as I go along, and I realise that you are busy, and I believe that everyone should respect that, but I just feel that you cant leave us hanging without saying anything. But that is besides the point, good luck with whatever you are doing in real life and hopefully you will get back to your story writing sometime soon.

Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2016
Please PLEASE write some more I really do want to know what happens next. This story is so good!
Angel of the Lord chapter 11 . 7/11/2016
I love your stories. please continuewe need more shayera/diana fanfics out there!