Reviews for For the Love of a Queen
angel-1844 chapter 11 . 4/19
Welcome back! Great update, really loving Aphrodite.
Amalgam24 chapter 11 . 4/16
Great to see you're back, loved the chapter and can't wait for the next one.
Whimsical-notes chapter 11 . 4/14
jakskdkskamdj words can't express my joy when I saw this update, and the giddiness that rushed through as I read this chapter.

This was a wonderful update, and it was brilliant of you to showcase more of Clio's involvement!
Yeah - You are back and ok! Welcome back!
Semerket chapter 11 . 4/13
Yay! Cool chapter. Looking forward to the next one. ;-)
ArchAngel-Wolf chapter 11 . 4/13
That was awesome! Happy to see you back in action. Can't wait for the next one.
deadpoolhulk chapter 11 . 4/13
you're back! best birthday present ever! :D

and this was oh so satisfying to read. absolutely worth the wait
TheVampireStrahd chapter 11 . 4/13
So glad to see you're back writing! Aphrodite was awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 11 . 4/12
Buddy ! You live man I have missed you so along with Aphrodite
Miranda le Ginger chapter 11 . 4/12
Long time no see! This chapter was well worth the wait; seeing Zatanna and Amaya again was a treat,although I could have gone without the reminder that Alindra is dead. Hearing that still makes me sad...Good grief though, that last scene with Aphrodite and her magic spoon! Aphrodite is a badass! She was scaring the hell out of me. Never mess with the Goddess of Love! I am glad you are back to writing this fabulous story, and that you and your coauthor are okay. I've missed you bunches and need my Alindra/Athena fix!
bigfau1 chapter 11 . 4/12
thank god for the update i have been waiting for 5 months for this i am going to have to reread but thank you and i just have a few questions

1st do you plan on increasing zatanna's role in the story

2nd do you plan on having any hint of huntress and black canary

3rd do you plan on giving Aphrodite i love interest because that is my biggest complaint that everyone even Hera have a love interest but Aphrodite does not. so please give Aphrodite a love interest she is to big a character to not have one
wonderhawk chapter 11 . 4/12
The minute I got the email that said you updated I was like "Yes! Thank you God!" I've missed this story so much and I'm so glad yall are back :) PLEASE update again as soon as you can!
OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!

You...and the...then the...she's like...ahhhh!

You're back, You're back, You're back!

Can I hug you!? *holds out arms and wiggles fingers*
shortazn97 chapter 11 . 4/12
Fantastic imagery as always. Been following this for awhile so it was a pleasant surprise to have it update. Characters are so easy to love and feel very real. Can't wait to see what happens next.
pinkylilividal chapter 11 . 4/12
So glad you updated! Love this story!