Reviews for For the Love of a Queen
Please write some more, I want to know what happens. Please please please! Great story!
QueenDianna chapter 11 . 8/4
Are you going to continue this?
BMWWlover chapter 11 . 7/22
Alright, I am going to be completely honest. I am a guy, so I was a little hesitant going into a Femslash series, I mean im not homophobic or anything, its just that I wanted nothing to do with it, and I couldnt understand why it was so popular, and well your story has shown me some things that help me better understand, and I truly thank you for this. Anyways onto the the story, I have been reading your stories for 24 hours straight, (particularly the hawkgirl and wonderwoman series) I am addicted. I find them well constructed and the style of them appeals to me, i read the percy jackson series when that came out, and I enjoy tom clancy books, so this is a nice mixture of both. I have a complaint concerning this series though, and it could very well be why I stopped reading, and that reason is that there is no more series to read. I have been reading the author notes as I go along, and I realise that you are busy, and I believe that everyone should respect that, but I just feel that you cant leave us hanging without saying anything. But that is besides the point, good luck with whatever you are doing in real life and hopefully you will get back to your story writing sometime soon.

Please PLEASE write some more I really do want to know what happens next. This story is so good!
Angel of the Lord chapter 11 . 7/11
I love your stories. please continuewe need more shayera/diana fanfics out there!
Lilithofthenight chapter 11 . 6/5
Why is there no new chapters yet!? Im dyeing of anticipation! D':
lonewolfm23 chapter 11 . 6/4
Great story as always my friend can't wait to see how you top this chapter
Jkto chapter 11 . 5/23
Se que probablemente puedas leer esto o puede que no pero si algo de aliento da para que puedas volver y terninar con esta historia seria de lo mejor por favor solo vuelve a escribir ... solo vuelve...gracias por crear
Kira007Goddess of Chaos chapter 11 . 5/12
Llevas un año sin actualizar y nos tienes a todos de puntillas esperando para averiguar como sigue la historia.
¡Por favor actualiza ya!
NightMare333Nbecib chapter 11 . 4/22
I have so enjoyed reading both this story and Repercussions! Thank you so much for writing it! And I hope that you will finish it, someday.
LaetusLupus chapter 11 . 4/6
I have been waiting for more of this! Sadly it took me forever as it wasn't on my alerts... Nevertheless, so glad you updated, as Artemis/Clio and Diana/Shayera are my favorite with Alindra/Athena in the middle. Actually, Hera/Hippolyta wins all, as not many people create elongated stories about them. That is why I liked yours so much so. Do update soon!
QueenDianna chapter 11 . 4/4
Please continue , I really want to see Shayera pleaseee
Wallace97 chapter 11 . 2/22
Mary, I found your writings about 2 weeks ago and I have fallen in love with them, and I was eager to read thus one and I have read it up to this point and I'm pleading for you to continue this, I know it's been a while but this has to be one of my favorite coupling ever. Please continue this and thank you for the greatest story.
HalliwellUchihaBeifongIndustry chapter 11 . 2/15
I love this story. Please update soon.
Lilithofthenight chapter 11 . 12/28/2015