Reviews for It's Complicated
mille libri chapter 23 . 10/27/2015
Even unfinished, I like the resolution. Elaine's going to forgive Glen, that's evident. Marco's got to work out his issues with his father on his own. Raylan and Winona are going to try to make a go of it, one way or another, and Franny's going to be okay. Well done!
mille libri chapter 22 . 10/27/2015
The back-and-forth here and the easiness between them despite the tension of his foolhardiness gives me hope that they can come to an understanding. Or at least until his arm heals and he does it all again.
mille libri chapter 21 . 10/27/2015
I like that Marco and Glen were clearly working together to find a way out of the situation, and that Raylan was all business, trying to talk her out of the motel safely.
mille libri chapter 20 . 10/27/2015
I'm glad to see Winona struggling with her doubts - she's bound to have them, and with him back to his old tricks already despite baby and injury (not to mention post-partum hormones) it's no surprise that the questions would arise now. And there's no easy answer, for her, for them, or even for Franny's sake.
mille libri chapter 19 . 10/22/2015
Raylan can't sit quiet for long. I admit, I was relieved by the ID on the body; looking forward to seeing what they find at the motel.
mille libri chapter 18 . 10/20/2015
Aw, they're so sweet together as family!
mille libri chapter 17 . 10/18/2015
Wow, Raylan unable to shoot without discomfort? That'll put a crimp in his style. And now they have a baby - so glad he was able to be there for it!
mille libri chapter 16 . 10/18/2015
Wow, they've both gotten themselves into a mess. Poor things! At least they have each other!
mille libri chapter 15 . 10/18/2015
Ah, Raylan, always rushing in and ruing the consequences. Let's hope he can find his way out of this one without too much further damage!
mille libri chapter 14 . 10/13/2015
I love concerned daddy Raylan here, and Winona's overall sense of exhaustion and disorientation seems spot-on for the situation. There was a palpable sense of relief in the narrative every time Raylan was in the room.
mille libri chapter 13 . 9/29/2015
Poor Raylan - he always needs to be in two places at once. Sounds like it might end up being a mistake to have left Glen and Marco on their own, but I'm proud of him for making the right call and putting Winona and the baby first.
mille libri chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
Art gives a good guilt trip, I'll give him that - and well-deserved, too.
mille libri chapter 11 . 9/25/2015
Wow, big chapter full of changes! This story moves along at such a nice pace; they don't let the grass grow under their feet.
mille libri chapter 10 . 9/25/2015
I really like Marco here - he's natural and completely believable as who he is.
mille libri chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
So many questions here, so many loops! You've really built the suspense and the mystery so well.