Reviews for There and Back Again
Soledad chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
A very enjoyab le story to which I came more than a decade too late, but I'm still glad I did. :)
Dagmar Beck chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Nice ending I look forward to reading more by you
purrfus chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Nicely put together.
Lord Lugos chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Wow, that was cool. Was watching Enterprise rerun today and thought how cool it would be for a crossover. Did a search for ST with SG search term and only found this one, but it sure did not disappoint. It was brilliant. You should mark it as complete though, I was afraid I would have to wait to see how it ended. Sometimes I only check out completed fics, I'm glad I checked this one out. It was really good.
Spidey2 chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
loved it! keep going!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
Interesting story. Love it. :)
Dr Gero chapter 3 . 2/7/2007
While Enterprise isn't my favorite, this was a nice little story.

Thanks for taking the time to write it.
KnowInsight chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
D
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
... What the hell? i dont think i remember a eps or any thing where trip got mpreged... any way fun story so far
Cyberquest1 chapter 3 . 8/31/2004
This is a GREAT story!
Loriel Eris chapter 3 . 4/8/2004
Just to say that I enjoyed this. :)
I haven't seen this crossover before - I like the way you've done it *and* it was plausible. I loved the ending too. *g*
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
that was such a great story! I loved it! I like how you were able to bring the two stories together in a believable way!
ColdFang chapter 3 . 3/1/2004
Nice!
Verthril NSI chapter 3 . 11/11/2003
Cute story. Wish it was longer, but good none the less :) Loved the interaction between the characters.
SpaceCowboy chapter 3 . 10/29/2002
Hey there, back again after reading the last part. Good job, albeit a little unclimactic. It would have been nice to see an enemy or two, from either universe, but your little scientific/historical mystery played well.

Again with the great lines! 'Been there, done that, painted the spare bedroom.' Where do you come up with these?

As for the ending, I cringed a bit at the plausibility nature, and the overall feeling of a sentimental add-on ending, but I have to admit, I was smiling and a little touched- Enterprise model was cute.

SpaceCowboy.