Reviews for There and Back Again
Dagmar Beck chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Nice ending I look forward to reading more by you
purrfus chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Nicely put together.
Lord Lugos chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Wow, that was cool. Was watching Enterprise rerun today and thought how cool it would be for a crossover. Did a search for ST with SG search term and only found this one, but it sure did not disappoint. It was brilliant. You should mark it as complete though, I was afraid I would have to wait to see how it ended. Sometimes I only check out completed fics, I'm glad I checked this one out. It was really good.
Spidey2 chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
loved it! keep going!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
Interesting story. Love it. :)
Dr Gero chapter 3 . 2/7/2007
While Enterprise isn't my favorite, this was a nice little story.

Thanks for taking the time to write it.
KnowInsight chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
D
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
... What the hell? i dont think i remember a eps or any thing where trip got mpreged... any way fun story so far
Cyberquest1 chapter 3 . 8/31/2004
This is a GREAT story!
Loriel Eris chapter 3 . 4/8/2004
Just to say that I enjoyed this. :)
I haven't seen this crossover before - I like the way you've done it *and* it was plausible. I loved the ending too. *g*
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
that was such a great story! I loved it! I like how you were able to bring the two stories together in a believable way!
ColdFang chapter 3 . 3/1/2004
Nice!
Verthril NSI chapter 3 . 11/11/2003
Cute story. Wish it was longer, but good none the less :) Loved the interaction between the characters.
SpaceCowboy chapter 3 . 10/29/2002
Hey there, back again after reading the last part. Good job, albeit a little unclimactic. It would have been nice to see an enemy or two, from either universe, but your little scientific/historical mystery played well.

Again with the great lines! 'Been there, done that, painted the spare bedroom.' Where do you come up with these?

As for the ending, I cringed a bit at the plausibility nature, and the overall feeling of a sentimental add-on ending, but I have to admit, I was smiling and a little touched- Enterprise model was cute.

SpaceCowboy.
SpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Bunney-way and komtraya to you! Don't mind the spelling.

Anycrap, SG-1 and Enterprise together... I can die happy. The possibilities with these two shows can be endless, and I'm certainly glad you decided to give it a try, as I am currrently doing. But of course, with a completely different plot. As I was reading the first few paragraphs, I began to sit further and further foward in my seat. The anticipation of the two parties meeting was just too great. I even had a big smile on my face.

Now, I haven't read the other chapters yet, so the following may change later, but here are my nitpicks so far (just for fun, no mean intent)...

1.) I don't think Jon would have greeted SG-1 with a 'who the hell are you?'. English speaking or not, I think he would have been more curious and/or excited.

2.) I think Hoshi and her translater would have translated easily. Ancient or alien makes no difference to a translater, it's still a language, and isn't that what the translater is for? If not verbatim, it should have helped a GREAT deal.

3.) Pre-revelation of AU, should Enterprise's crew not have been wary of time-line continuum? It was a good idea not to have put T'Pol on site, but I think Jon would have been concerned. He's been around Daniel (crewman), long enough.

That said, excellent story so far. And good catch with the no history of SG with the Enterprise crew. Even with all the secrecey behind the SG program, I'm sure it would have resurfaced when the Vulcans arrived. Also, I just loved several lines in this story! 'Cancellation of Baywatch.' Too funny!

You've done an excellent job catching the SG characters, but I have to say, I'm a little wary of the Enterprise characters. That said, I'm going to go read the rest, and am definitely looking forward to it!

SpaceCowboy.