Reviews for Like the Blade of a Knife
ita123 chapter 16 . 10/12
Please continue this story ;(
ObsidianGoddess chapter 16 . 2/26/2017
A CLIFFHANGER! No! It was getting so interesting please update soon I need to see how badass our girl gets
GaaraRules29 chapter 16 . 12/20/2016
Oh hell this chapter was so good I'm so excited for more, please update soon it's amazing :D
tazdevil chapter 16 . 8/14/2016
Ah I really love your story! I can't wait to see Skylar become even stronger and look like those pictures you posted on your tumblr! I'm so ready for her to meet up with Minato and co and kick ass to save her family.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 16 . 8/5/2016
Fantastic work on the chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2016
I am so happy for the update. t's a little confusing and need to reread it a couple of times to fully understand especially the tme with sage since it's so cpyric
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
Enjoyed this alot. I hope for future chapters. Thank you for the read.
NeKo19-94 chapter 16 . 7/21/2016
Next place ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2016
Update soon
Angella1012 chapter 16 . 7/5/2016
Amazing, can't wait for the next chapter~
BizzyLizy chapter 16 . 7/1/2016
Poor Inaba and Skylar... Good work on the chapter and thanks for updating! Make sure to take mental breaks when you need them!
RandomR15 chapter 16 . 6/23/2016
This went from Naruto to a mix of Naasica and Mononoke hime...I like it! :D
Espeon35 chapter 16 . 6/23/2016
No did not expect that kind, but what really pop out from this chapter is the boy comment of being a demon just to protect his nee-chan. I don't know what to say about that, it it really pop up my eyes.
RainEnigma chapter 16 . 6/23/2016
I know that it's probably not what you meant, but the sage, the forest and the creatures in it remind me of a cross of the princess mononoke and naussica of the valley if the wind. Studio Ghibli? Still, I think that you do a wonderful job of developing your version of your world.
LateNightOwl chapter 16 . 6/23/2016
Wooo, amazing chapter, I'm very intrigued by your story, the plot so far is great! Can't wake for next chapter and the ones following! Thank you for this great work!