Reviews for Will You Still Love Me
PetitPentagram chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
hey I really loved it ! it was so amazing ! You will probably not see this but if no one offered, may I (with your consent ) translate it into french ?

anyway, thanks for writing !
MatthewDaddarioTrash-Ronja chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
This was so beautiful. I cried myself through it. I loved it so much. It was written so amazing
ravensflyaway chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
First of all, HOW DARE YOU?! I'm literally sobbing right now ahhhh! This was very well written but so EXTREMELY sad but lovely at the same time! Really good job!
PennamePersona chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I'm trying not to cry, jeez, this is a fantastic angst fic, you're amazing, this is amazing, and despite that I don't really want to think about this stuff, it's just good.
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is so beautifully sad. I really love this... *sigh* why are all the good ones gay?
Mimi the Brave chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh God, that was so beautiful. I love that you went through with showing Alec growing really old, I half feared it would stop at the grey hairs... I really think they were totally in character.

I think I'll read it again tomorrow, I just liked it so much!
ASLShanks chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
OMG..I can't even...this story is just too perfect. And so amazingly bittersweet. Love it. :)
CherryArrow chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This fanfic gave me so much feels! Really well written
Ravenbreath chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Now I'm crying a river. I will shock my customers with my RED teary eyes. T T
OH GOD This pairing is so beautiful and it makes my heart hurt so much
NicoleStark chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
My otp feels are making me bawl AND I MEAN BAWL my eyes out to this! This fits the song perfectly every last detail does its PERFECT!
Luiza chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Thank you so much.i mean it cause I NEEDED something like this, so many feels I'm crying my yes out at my phisics class cause I'm reading it for the second is the first malec fanfic that I cried so much and that was what I want and don't want for both of them at the same time ...I just wanted to say that I loved it and there for love you thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
For some reason, this made me cry so much. Please don't be offended by this, it was amazing and I think the way you captured Alec and Magnus' relationship was beautiful. I really did love this, even if it did make me cry. It was just so sweet and so real, and it's not like most Malec fanfiction you read, so thank you.
SparklesAreMyLife chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
So.. Beautiful... *sniff* ...So.. Sad.. *bursts out into tears* I love this!
DoctorTheTwitch chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Goddammit I haven't cried over Malec in weeks. I guess you just pushed me to do so again. thank you. :')
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
CRUEL. CRUEL. ANGST. CRUUEEEL. I have achieved nothing all day except crying over this fic well done.