Reviews for Eyes Wide Shut
deanstheman chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
Uh-oh. Seems like the guys are seriously considering going this deal! It's SO not going to turn out well for them, is it? Love Bobby, glad he could join us :)
deanstheman chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
I'm really not liking the sounds of that deal - no way these gods are above board lol. And tsk tsk sam, trusting BELA? Can't wait to see where this is going great- you always keep me guessing.
deanstheman chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
Ah! It's all making sense now. That's quite the racket the gods have going. And the gods getting deans would would definitely be better than the demons - for Dean. Great chap - I'm finally catching up :)
sarahbear88 chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
I have been enjoying this fic quite a lot!
mb64 chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Realy great new chapters!

mb64 chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Very interesting!

mb64 chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Very intriguing and interesting!

deanstheman chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Ooh, nice cliffie. Too bad for the God that Dean's gonna say no, no matter what he offers. He'd be better off threatening Sam - thats probably the only thing that would have a chance at working. Good chap. Loving this story.
mb64 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Excellent chapter!

deanstheman chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
This hunt is getting really interesting. As ususal, you have the banter down pat - you should seriously be writing Dean's lines for the show lol. Awesome story, can't wait for the next chap!
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Wait, what? Chapter 4 already? And nothing else yet? Dude! This story rocks! Your character portrayal is spot-on! And you've developed a really intriguing mystery. :D Your style is easy to read and again, I love the well-developed characters and how you've caught on to Dean's colorful language (I don't mean the 4-letter words). I look forward to the rest of the story as it develops. -
tankcupcakes chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I agree with a previous reviewer - you have a great handle on the personalities, especially Dean's!
mb64 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Great new chapters! Very enjoyable story.

T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Good solid opening! I'm already hooked! WOW! I hope you've not abandoned the story-the summary doesn't say whether or not the story is complete. You have a wonderful grasp on Dean and Sam's personality and your setting was clear. You also write very well!
More, if you please.
deanstheman chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Strangely, I love drunk Sammy :). Well they don't have much to go on but at least they have one small clue. I have an alert for a 3rd chap but it's not there :(