Reviews for Neighborly
sohypothetically chapter 2 . 6/7
I love this 'verse. So awesome and so angsty. Sigh.
So please continue, this is your best fic and I would hate for it to go into waste.
YinKeket chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
poor Katniss worried about prom. lol win on his having his shirt off to run because of her watching that one time. oh my sneaking in her room again and now she is in towel and wet. lol on the Buffy the Vampire thing. whahahahahahahaha she dropped her towel and have him turned around he bang his against the wall glad was awesome and funny. glad she is talking about her feelings to have him understand why she is so upset. glad he told her what he was feeling. yay they are lovers now. keep up the good work and do your best.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
oh wow window buddies when they were little and now when they got other i bet that change. that's sad she lost her father and kinda lost Peeta. oh she saw someone else in Peeta's room. yeah i can see him on the wrestling teamoh he watches her, but why with other girls who looks kinda like Katniss. he should have have something to be with her. my my having fun in his room and she saw lol. oh man he saw her as well. why Katniss did you run away. good thing Prim is at Rue's home. wow she had a hard life and trying to buy food when she was little must be hard. but she could have ask Peeta for help. wow she told everything on what she saw Peeta does with his life as i bet Peeta does the same with her. my my at the end. yay they are talking to each other again.
xsachi chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Ah! I'm off to your tumblr to read the drabbles! :)
xsachi chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Such a good chapter! Onward to the next!
nana141414 chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Wow this is crazy awesome. I read this so much Times. I'm addicted. Anyway I love your story so much!well short story
Jade R. Manning chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Haaaahhaaaaa! I laughed, I got frustrated, and I screamed...all a the same time. Guess your story is just that awesome. I really like this! It was ADORABLE!
Granger12 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Love love love this. Your Katniss is just the greatest. Love her internal monologue. It's so fresh awkward and witty. I think much like what we'd all like to think we sound like inside and outside of our heads but we're not that good. Anyway. Best line ever, "With his hand. You know, there." Hahaha that line did me in. thank you!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
i loved every word of this, but i think my favorite line was : "I can’t believe I’ve been trying so hard not to freak you out over how much I like you that you’re freaking out that I don’t like you enough.” - because that is so wonderfully them. i love it. ad all the eighties movies references. thanks for writing this. :D
jaclynkaileigh chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Yay anyway this was awesome...I thought I was happy wi the first chapter and leaving it there until I read this one making me realize everything I wanted but didn't know!
VanillaSnowflake chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Oh my, that was so good! And hot. And funny. And I'll have to go check out your drabbles one day! I hope someone can convince you to continue this!
ruthless89 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
I'm not usually into modern interpretations, but this one drew me in. It would be cool to continue.
Ashvarden chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Excellent work! I love the whole concept, and Katniss and Peeta feel true to character. :)
janeeyre54 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Terrific. Funny. Sexy. Just the diversion needed. Thanks for the oodles of 80's movie references.