Reviews for The Hiccups Are No Laughing Matter
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 5/2
This. This is perfection.
Thunderwolf2456 chapter 1 . 5/2
Thor's reaction sent my cousin into a fit of laughter that went on for about five-seven minutes...
Not two seconds later did she get hiccups...
SecretReading chapter 1 . 4/11
Wow! What a clever concept, I had never thought that something like that could happen, but now that you mention it, is seems like a completely plausible thing that could happen! (Thor's reaction was awesome, by the way, cracked me up.)
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 2/13
Hehehe.
The Krystal Cat chapter 1 . 2/6
Poor tony! I'll never look at the hiccups the same, they always hurt me so this was painful to read because I can kinda relate. -Cat.
K.E.Alvarez chapter 1 . 1/19
This was really, really good! I love the angst! Poor Tony, but I love stories where they're protective of each other. And a well-explained medical condition is an extra bonus! Loved it!
DancingKitKat chapter 1 . 1/14
Gah, I'm certainly grateful I don't have to experience those hiccups. But it was so cute when the Avengers comforted Tony.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/4
Ouch...my chest hurts just from reading this. Glad Tony had the others there for him.
rebornwhole chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
The Dastardly Hiccups. Beware.
Oh look- A BILGESNIPE!
I'm sorry, this has got to be one of the funniest things ever. Now I feel bad for laughing at Tony's intense pain. Gorrammit. This is adorable. I'm not lying. It's so cute and fluffy. I'm going to die.
Well, not right now, but I will eventually. So, just ignore most of the rumblings that have come from my mind. The craziness is insane up in there. I'm gonna shut up now. Merry Christmas, happy writing, and God bless. Thank you for writing awesome stuff :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
lol
WatUCWatIC chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
The hiccups are no laughing matter. Each one awaits with a night fury at hand D:
merlinfrostG chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
So sweet, love this fanfic so much
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Great story. Interesting idea and well put together. Well done. :)
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
OMG THE CUTENESS. I DIED AT THOR'S ATTEMPT! I SHOULDN'T BE SMILING WITH ALL OF TONY'S PAIN BUT DEAR GOD IT WAS SO CUTE.
VivyPotter chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This is so beautiful. So so beautiful. MY FEEEEEEEEEELSSSSSSSSS! Also, just pointing out, 'the first time After he got them' shouldn't have a capital letter :)