Reviews for The Hiccups Are No Laughing Matter
CyberAK chapter 1 . 6/7
just a little fun fact for hiccups, a spoonful of peanut butter makes them go away very fast
time2read chapter 1 . 6/5
wow this is actually a pretty interesting idea for a fic, great job.
aihoshiduo chapter 1 . 5/19
Wow congratulations on how many reviews this story has gotten! I've gotta say, though, this fic is totally deserving of them. I looooove this story. Such a simple premise and yet so successful. Love the camaraderie and Tony's embarrassed vulnerability. Beautiful all around.
bloodamber chapter 1 . 5/9
This was so angsty but lovely that the rest of the Avengers rallied around Tony to help him out. I love these sorts of fics that detail the everyday problems Tony might have to face with a FRICKIN MASSIVE hole in his chest. He's always such a badass in the movies so nice to have more vulnerable moments explored like this.
Great story!
Lula chapter 1 . 4/28
Honestly it was amazing :) thank you for sharing
MelancholyNaz chapter 1 . 4/19
nice story. yup when you hiccups, you can feel pain at chest... not too hurt like tony but you still can feel it..
Dragon Reader 98 chapter 1 . 3/23
Oh poor Tony. Nice seeing the team, trying to help. (Trying, but utterly failing.) Nice one shot.
Omg chapter 1 . 3/9
This is the most memorable Fanfiction I have ever read to be completely honest
WindWhistle21 chapter 1 . 2/2
I liked that Steve noticed first. He grew up with lung problems so it makes a lot of sense that he’d pick up on a breathing issue and be really worried right away.
TheClowningPrince chapter 1 . 1/14
Fuuuuckk this is so amazing. I love the familial bond that they all share in this fic. The way they all care about the snarky billionaire warms my heart
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
see i told my friend one time that hiccups were deadly in some way, & this can prove it if Robert actually had the Arc reactor in his chest, & it caused this stuff to happen.
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Unique and very well written. Great job!
training to be a fangirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
You are probably the only person who can make hiccups go from mildly annoying and gunners to something like this. Truly I'm impressed. It's really well-written and I love it!
MelancholyNaz chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
awesome story.. yup..sometimes hiccups also make my chest pain..