Reviews for A Study in Human Nature
Graffiti-Kami chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
John is, like, the definition of badass. And Sherlock, well, he doesn't all too much...
DeanneGray chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
awesome story! would love to see more! I love your John, very well written. Favourite!
lisa.ryanz1oh1 chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
A rather excellent study in human nature. Thank you for sharing.
Best, Lisa.
VeganVampy chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
I really like the concept of the younger, more confident John. Nice job with this. :)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I love your John! And I loved how Sherlock and John got together.
The Pen's Lament chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Actually very cool. Have passed it over several times, and am now regretting doing so.
AiLoveS chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
This is amazing. I like the different angle. I and many others, I think, would love to read more. Like continuing but not really. I have my mind on The great game :)
TigerLily243 chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
I really really enjoyed this story. The whole concept is really cool. Johns character is different enough to be interesting, but still holds the integrity of John from the show. The story was just enough different from the show to be interesting. I also think you captured Sherlock really well. This last chapter is probably my favorite just because the very ending when you picked up where the show left off, it was perfect. And you brought the fluff back with the original ending idea from the show. Really fabulous job!
moriah93ohio chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Great chapter! So sad that its ending. Please please continue. :)
moriah93ohio chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Noo! Don't end it there. Keep going.
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Amazing first chapter :)
constantlycold chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
This is very interesting. I'm very curious to your John! Really enjoying this. Keep up the good work! :D
dana-san chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
This is great. Please update soon. Really well done.
xSommerRegen chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
uhh love the story so far!
please continue :)
johnlock ftw.:P!
Ainslily chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I really enjoyed your rendition of things , and i think you captured Sherlock's conscious thought rather well. It was disjointed while the reader was still able to follow.