Reviews for What Went Wrong
sharingstories2 chapter 1 . 2/22
Im crying, this is excellent but so sad!
Noxaura Cille chapter 1 . 1/11
It's decent, I suppose. Not exactly perfection or really that detailed, and it could use some editing and punctuation checks, but it's alright for a short fanfiction...

I won't be reading it again, but don't let that discourage you. I hold very high expectations (in some people's opinions) for what I think is even passable as "good". I've only stumbled upon a handful of "greats" and even fewer "amazings".

So, don't pay attention to my parameters. You will only find yourself disheartened and truly, what's the point of that?

You have a decent story here, is what I'm saying.

Oh, and that reviewer was saying that they hated that people write about suicide and depressing topics. Though I personally don't see how they get a say in what we write...

~Nox
Spartan-A716 chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Think you can do a 2nd part where Valka comes back to see/watch/spy on her son
Pikachu2chu chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Glad to see I'm not the only one to catch what Gobber said there. I like your take on it.
chipmunkfan123 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Loved it
Myrkur chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
in the words of hiccup haddock -pain love it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Interesting. I think maybe make the stoicks reAction a bit longer.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Legitimately crying
Supergoddad chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
That was some heavy shit there, you know. Of this is one of your stories, I got to check out your other ones. I loved this one-shot!

I don't need to say anything about flamers, I see.. those people are just pathetic, IMO.

I'll see you later, at the next review!

Supergoddad
SPN221B chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Quick paced, yet awesomly writen.
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Wow. Make this a really story! Not a oneshot! Make a new one where its more chapters long! Please! I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This is crap
Allison chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I liked it.. Can you write one where he does the same thing but they find him in time? I think this is how it would e happened tho
GodofGreed chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Wait...wait...wait! Someone actually said that this was crap? Don't listen to that person, I liked this story, and we all have to deal with those annoying trolls at some point.
Laybay chapter 1 . 1/1/2015