Reviews for What Went Wrong
Pikachu2chu chapter 1 . 10/6
Glad to see I'm not the only one to catch what Gobber said there. I like your take on it.
chipmunkfan123 chapter 1 . 8/1
Loved it
Myrkur chapter 1 . 5/21
in the words of hiccup haddock -pain love it
Interesting. I think maybe make the stoicks reAction a bit longer.
Legitimately crying
Supergoddad chapter 1 . 2/11
That was some heavy shit there, you know. Of this is one of your stories, I got to check out your other ones. I loved this one-shot!

I don't need to say anything about flamers, I see.. those people are just pathetic, IMO.

I'll see you later, at the next review!

PFT3000 chapter 1 . 2/10
Quick paced, yet awesomly writen.
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Wow. Make this a really story! Not a oneshot! Make a new one where its more chapters long! Please! I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This is crap
Allison chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I liked it.. Can you write one where he does the same thing but they find him in time? I think this is how it would e happened tho
GodofGreed chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Wait...wait...wait! Someone actually said that this was crap? Don't listen to that person, I liked this story, and we all have to deal with those annoying trolls at some point.
Laybay chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
POLSJ103 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Hmm. Thank the gods Hiccup was stronger than that though. Otherwise it's be a pretty short movie
Kas3y chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
It is a great story, so Dnt let the haters get to you. :D It is refreshing reading a sad story after so many happy ending stories, I did enjoy reading this lil one-shot. :)
Sta Fantasia chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I really did not seem at crap.
Yes, it was sad, but I still liked it. Even enjoy reading. While the Hiccup's Viking funeral are not exactly true, was good.
REALLY good.