Reviews for What Went Wrong
GodofGreed chapter 1 . 5h
Wait...wait...wait! Someone actually said that this was crap? Don't listen to that person, I liked this story, and we all have to deal with those annoying trolls at some point.
Pwrcat70-ChaosMeister chapter 1 . 1/1
Amazing
POLSJ103 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Hmm. Thank the gods Hiccup was stronger than that though. Otherwise it's be a pretty short movie
Kas3y chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
It is a great story, so Dnt let the haters get to you. :D It is refreshing reading a sad story after so many happy ending stories, I did enjoy reading this lil one-shot. :)
Sta Fantasia chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I really did not seem at crap.
Yes, it was sad, but I still liked it. Even enjoy reading. While the Hiccup's Viking funeral are not exactly true, was good.
REALLY good.
Thanks for this. (;
yuki100o chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I cried... so sad :(

I agree, this section is really lacking.
mariexmarieclosedaccount chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Nooooooo! HICCUP! Why did he die!? WHY!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
A good idea, but it would be fun to see the buildup towards the act over a series of days.
Madmans death chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Thank you you the wisest man got rid of that upbeat kid but i feel bad for the kid i liked him
sexyblackrose chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
this is sad and it made me cryed I cant believed hiccup killed himself
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I cried...
Minishia chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I get a pleasure of reading Suicide Hiccup Stories I find it more...Realistic. Good Work. However I do think that you COULD possibly have wrote what they saw. We know what they saw but what did he look like? Anyway... I like it!
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I can so see this, almost in detail... That kind of scares me. ;-)
AuraVocaloid chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I cried T.T and now my chest hurts I just wanna jump in the story and hug him and tell him he has a friend ;-;
candycanelila chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This is... sad.
You are amazing at writing, so you shouldn't write sad stories!
Just be happy, you're amazing, write Crack!Fics! People love those!
But I really don't think Hiccup would kill himself. If he did, he would have done it sooner.
You should write a alternate where someone catches Hiccup before he kills himself and then everyone tries to understand him.
Just a sugestion!