Reviews for A Little Wake-up Call
Nyght elf chapter 1 . 9/3
I found this treasure, gem a few days ago and had been reading since! Sorry for not reviewing so much I was just so engrossed in the reading, plus I was reading at night time when everyone was sleeping! It's amazing how you portrayed everyone and made it so realistically dramatic! I must compliment you! Really great job! I have been hunting literally for good fics with good female protagonist! The females in naruto aren't well developed in my opinion! They had so much potential yet kishimoto didn't show their growth to make them shine! Realistically there should be strong females in every culture but there tsunade despite being strong was a drunk, sakura hd potential instead she always runs after sasuke! What respecting herself girl would run after one who tried to kill her?
I adore how you made sakura change and showed logic and common sense at her being afraid of sasuke!
Kakashi! Here you also did amazing! To show his inner turmoil, his failures and self hate! Again kishimoto didn't develop this and sasuke for sure needed professional help after his trauma not being worshipped as the last uchiha!
I also love that there are no pairing included since often sakura is so damn strong that sasuke forgets his revenge for her! They train together, leaving naruto to be just supporting role He live happily ever after, after killing all the akatsuki themselves! Happy end!
That's why I love your realistic approach and the character growth you show! They are human they aren't perfect a and most importantly they are shinobi! Who lie chest and most importantly kill! Not sunshine and rainbows with sprawled unicorns and butterflies!
So I thank you for writing this! I can Tel! You put very much time and effort and energy in this! I am grateful for this! It was a very enjoyable read, I didn't even skip chapters or chunks of text like I do in fics that I lose my interest!
I sincerely wish you good luck with everything in your life!
Take care!
GotNoName123 chapter 34 . 8/24
THAT ASS
shanthedreamer chapter 45 . 8/20
I cant believe I finished this in a day. The way you write is so freaking amazing. I couldnt stop reading since chapter 1. I love how you develop the characters and make them a better version of themselves(?) if that makes sense? I do hope you could update soon. This story is freaking amazing ️️️️
Eternal Laughter chapter 44 . 8/15
You never updated o.o and this story is actually incredibly good...please update soon I've been reading this everyday!
Mindmaze chapter 6 . 7/26
Well personally I'd just think Sakura realized the implications of the villagers treatment of Naruto and that she was vowing to protect him from them but...I get where he's going with it. After all her change is rather sudden. That said I once again loved this chapter. The alternating p.o.v really do add to your story, I felt so bad for Naruto but at the same time I was also like "you idiot your going to get her in trouble" which is great because to me it shows just how invested your getting me in your character. I also liked how you added some levity to the situation. Kakashi starting to give him the talk was hilarious, especially Naruto's reaction. I also approve of you showing the fall out of the last mission. In fanfictions I find that authors forget about the consequences and usually nothing happens which just makes no I was happily surprised by this reveal, also good job with how you hinted at it first before confirming it in Kakashi's p.o.v.
Mindmaze chapter 5 . 7/26
Didn't want to post again so soon looks like I'm going to have to...Holy smokes! That was amazing! The feels! I'm just loving how you write Sakura and Naruto there just...wow! I mean that was really brave of Naruto and I'm glad Sakura accepted him. It was great how she was almost dismissive of the issue most people would have in favor of her protectiveness. Also you've nailed Kakashi's p.o.v just yes! So much win and I just love seeing how he views the members of his team, it really helps to round things out and give more life to this.
Mindmaze chapter 4 . 7/26
I really can't imagine Sasuke out right calling her a bitch, weakling/civilian/fangirl but not an outright curse, seems to crude for his character. Also Sakura experiencing pain every time Sasuke gets mad seems really...hmmm. To me personally it doesn't fit. I get it supposedly hints at the dark future but then why doesn't it with anything else? All it does is make Sakura seem like she's taken a back step and is appeasing Sasuke. I mean it is pretty early maybe you'll make her experience pain as an indicator of other things as well to validate it more but I just thought I'd give my thoughts at this point. I'm thinking maybe it's on purpose as some sort of misdirection. If I was Kakashi observing the situation I'd think Sakura was an empath and is reacting to feeling Sasuke's negative emotions but me...like I said I'll see where this goes.

Overall I think this is well written and I'm really enjoying your take on Naruto, people usually over power him or make him stupider than he really is but you get a nice balance. I like how you make the connection between his pranks and how it really shows a strategic mind, he'd make a goof saboteur neh?

Anyways I plan on giving an overall comment at the end but sometimes I can't help but point something out. Such as the final scene, Sasuke's insult may have seemed out of place to me but the overall point wasn't and I fully enjoyed her punch. I'm with Naruto and his reaction, it was hella satisfying.
Naomipy chapter 45 . 5/31
Please update!
This fic' is great, I'm looking forward to reading what happens next (and well... I haven't really been struck by any inconsistency in the story...)!
King-Cactus chapter 4 . 4/17
I wholeheartedly agree with Mel's Merleawe's sentiments. Whilst this had an interesting premise, there is only so much one can stomach of the obscenely bastardized and butchered version of Sasuke (he even called her a bitch, for cryin' out loud!), inconsistency and struggling ventures into coherent scenes.

Also, the last snippet about Sasuke being some 'ego-bruised' boy is such a poor understanding of his character. Disappointed, really. Perhaps, you can fix this in the rewrite. That's my only hope, but I don't feel like reading this.

Cheers.
RavenOfTheSea chapter 1 . 4/4
I'm pretty devastated that I've finished what you've written of this fic so far. It's what has kept me going these past several days. I do hope you feel up to updating soon, I'm completely hooked! Хорошего Дня !
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 45 . 3/27
Oh how i love this story! I've been reading it non-stop ever since i found it and to read such a long story non-stop took me an eternity so it's a really good story if i didn't stop halfway. I've always been dying to try to find a story like this where Sakura can see the future but i was never able to find one before so i'm really grateful you're writing this. I'm dying to know what Jiraiya's reading will be.

Also i really hope Sakura gets a vision about the Sage of Six Paths and finds out about the ten tails, Sasuke and Naruto being the reincarnations of the Sage's sons and that the Sage created the 9 tailed beasts. I'm dying to see the Third Hokage's and Jiraiya's reaction when they find out about all of this.
Forbidden-Hanyou chapter 45 . 3/20
I just found this story, and after 5 days of reading, I have caught up. I sincerely love everything about this story, and I hope your health stays well. Please continue when you can. I eagerly await the next installment. :)
Mel's Merleawe chapter 1 . 3/17
I don't remember what chapter I read up to but I had to stop reading. Your characters are inconsistent in their behavior. They're either fawning or patronizing in situations that don't call for it. The way you phrase or use certain words takes things out of context. The first chapter was promising but the further the story went, the more I couldn't believe in any of the characters. You need a beta reader or someone whose willing to help you maintain the integrity of your characters in your writing.

Mel's Merleawe
daliapv.perez chapter 45 . 3/17
Hola este es mi primer comentario
Me gusta este fanfic por las habilidades de sakura y como escribes, espero con ansias el siguiente capitulo.