Reviews for A Little Wake-up Call
Mio chapter 18 . 14h
WTFFF Kakashi being so HARRRD it's sooo not him wow ! It was a shock ! But anyway that was a good chapter
Hajikami chapter 31 . 6/16
Oh boy, I can't stop laughing while reading this chapter!
midnightangelsflame chapter 28 . 5/2
Awww Sasuke does care. 3 3 3
midnightangelsflame chapter 9 . 5/2
Its nice to see Hiruzen doing the dirty laundry, instead of just Danzo. In most fics hes just peace loving old man.
midnightangelsflame chapter 8 . 5/2
Kakashi shows his real ninja skills being able to flip a switch and calmly talk to a daughter that he just interrogated her parents. If that isn't scary enough I don't what is. This is so rare in fanfic it shows the bad side of Konoha or darker side. I love it. Kakashi is such and good teacher though.
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 40 . 3/22
I loved Sakura and Gaara's interaction with the tarot cards. Also, ingenious of those four with that prank. Perfect timing too XD
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 38 . 3/22
Well, there's the name I was about to scold you for not including XD really. Anyways, still miffed about the Sakura deal and Kakashi. I guess that talk isn't happening with Ino then T_T shoulda seen that coming but no worries, I know it's not this story's priority or one of Sakura's hobbies (surprisingly)
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 37 . 3/22
It will take some time for me to get used to Kakashi again. I see what you did there with the puppies and I see how it will help. However, this chapter was difficult for me to read because despite how everything has changed and Sasuke is nothing like he used to be - Sakura still won't tell them her secret. Gods, what a hypocrite. And how Kakashi manipulated her fears to not tell them - so like I said. I need time with Kakashi and more so with Sakura who is weak because she rules by fear. Fear and regret.
Although, it would make me feel better if we had more genuine Sakura x Ino moments.
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 36 . 3/22
I am wondering when and if Sakura will tell her brothers about her visions. I mean, really, they've shared and bared their souls - and yet she won't? She expects them to understand without giving them any details? Still, think Kakashi needs to back off a bit and never was a fan of Yamato but I do strangely like the medic that visited, just because she didn't deny nothing.
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 34 . 3/22
Sakura wasn't useless at all. And I think Team Seven needed this bonding experience. Fuck sensei.
I feel like your story is more realistic about ninja life, and I really like this alternate Sakura and the impact on team 7. Of course I'm sad about Haku and Zabuza, as well as the teams first kills, but you don't have to keep it a kids show. :) that said, I'd like to see more of Naruto's life changing talk no jutsu. Not truly complaining here, since Sakura is more the pivot now.
Indigo2004 chapter 45 . 2/11
AYYEEEEEEEE this fanfic took me a while to get through but no regrets! It was amazing, I wish Sakura’s and Gaara’s relationship wouldn’t be just platonic... hmm maybe far off in the future. Anyway i hope you get a chance to update cuz this is really good!
zombiekins5948 chapter 45 . 1/17
Please update
RamenLoverPixie chapter 45 . 12/11/2017
I have to say, this is the best. I've never came across something like this, and I just love how connected you make them. I really look forward to your next update.
Ja Ne~
SkySong246 chapter 45 . 11/7/2017
I'm positively enthralled by your story. It's just so brilliant, from the characters, to their interactions and the divergence from the canonical plot. Thanks for the lovely fic