Reviews for A Little Wake-up Call
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 40 . 6h
I loved Sakura and Gaara's interaction with the tarot cards. Also, ingenious of those four with that prank. Perfect timing too XD
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 38 . 7h
Well, there's the name I was about to scold you for not including XD really. Anyways, still miffed about the Sakura deal and Kakashi. I guess that talk isn't happening with Ino then T_T shoulda seen that coming but no worries, I know it's not this story's priority or one of Sakura's hobbies (surprisingly)
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 37 . 7h
It will take some time for me to get used to Kakashi again. I see what you did there with the puppies and I see how it will help. However, this chapter was difficult for me to read because despite how everything has changed and Sasuke is nothing like he used to be - Sakura still won't tell them her secret. Gods, what a hypocrite. And how Kakashi manipulated her fears to not tell them - so like I said. I need time with Kakashi and more so with Sakura who is weak because she rules by fear. Fear and regret.
Although, it would make me feel better if we had more genuine Sakura x Ino moments.
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 36 . 8h
I am wondering when and if Sakura will tell her brothers about her visions. I mean, really, they've shared and bared their souls - and yet she won't? She expects them to understand without giving them any details? Still, think Kakashi needs to back off a bit and never was a fan of Yamato but I do strangely like the medic that visited, just because she didn't deny nothing.
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 34 . 8h
Sakura wasn't useless at all. And I think Team Seven needed this bonding experience. Fuck sensei.
I feel like your story is more realistic about ninja life, and I really like this alternate Sakura and the impact on team 7. Of course I'm sad about Haku and Zabuza, as well as the teams first kills, but you don't have to keep it a kids show. :) that said, I'd like to see more of Naruto's life changing talk no jutsu. Not truly complaining here, since Sakura is more the pivot now.
Indigo2004 chapter 45 . 2/11
AYYEEEEEEEE this fanfic took me a while to get through but no regrets! It was amazing, I wish Sakura’s and Gaara’s relationship wouldn’t be just platonic... hmm maybe far off in the future. Anyway i hope you get a chance to update cuz this is really good!
zombiekins5948 chapter 45 . 1/17
Please update
RamenLoverPixie chapter 45 . 12/11/2017
I have to say, this is the best. I've never came across something like this, and I just love how connected you make them. I really look forward to your next update.
Ja Ne~
SkySong246 chapter 45 . 11/7/2017
I'm positively enthralled by your story. It's just so brilliant, from the characters, to their interactions and the divergence from the canonical plot. Thanks for the lovely fic
orlha chapter 45 . 10/31/2017
I love how you portrayed the betrayal of him abandoning them for the Anbu mission. A lot of writers have a tendency of skimming over or making forgiveness easy. The way you portrayed the difficulty of each of them trying to coming to terms with it and Sasuke refusing to even think of it makes it so realistic.

I might have had my issues with Kakashi's training in the initial stages, but I guess it's really the way you wanted it. The hot and cold, overly strict and oddly negligent of Kakashi trying to figure his way out. It's so realistic and amazing. I'm a huge huge HUGE fan of realistic writing.

I'm vaguely hoping that Sakura does that bitter prophetic tea telling again and a little disappointed that Sakura's bloodline doesn't have a slightly bigger role. But I guess that your plan. I can't wait to see if Sandaime lives or die or how the ICE is going to happen!

Can't wait for your next update! Thank you for writing and sharing this!
orlha chapter 13 . 10/30/2017
I love how the fic is coming along. I can't help feel that this route that Kakashi is taking.. With him being so antagonistic to the genins that he'll end up being walled off by Sakura and Naruto (and possibly Sasuke). I'm still undecided on Sasuke.
Angie chapter 45 . 10/22/2017
This is such a good read... now only if you can find the time to update *-*
Purplebeian chapter 45 . 10/21/2017
Aww, Gaara, his internal dilemma is fun to read, as rude as it is to say that. Is this discontinued?
Purplebeian chapter 33 . 10/20/2017
Shit, I can't imagine the mental stress they're likely going through.