Reviews for A Friend In Need
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 7/16
That was a nice thing Raven did.

It was interesting watching Raven's roadmap to intimacy in action. Poor Beast Boy felt neglected while Raven focused on a gift for Cyborg, but seeing Raven so excited at the end was enough to let him endure.
DrunkOnMusic chapter 1 . 6/22
Oh, this is such a beautiful and heart warming story. Such a wonderful and thoughtful gift Raven have Cy. Lovely story you wrote. I hope you create more like this. Truly wonderful job. Well done
Crying
rmsjms98 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
So cute :)
NeneJPhilly chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I forgot to leave my name below. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I've seen the prior stories that proceeded this fix but I haven't read them. After this, I just might. I love BBRae but CyRae friendship (FAMILY) is a close second. I've never read about anyone else touching on this loss with Cy. This was so deep & insightful that I automatically fave this. You did good, my friend. You did good.
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Love the Raven and Cyborg brother/sister thing :-)
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Man, not being able to feel would suck so much. Awesome story, so sweet of Raven to do that for Cy.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
THIS FANFICTION MAKES ME SO HAPPY
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This is one of the best raven and cyborg friendship stories I've ever read. Good job!

As for the bbrae... If you consider it 'having a problem' then I am glad that you do. It was a good way to connect the stories and show how their relationship is progressing.
RusherMushroom chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I love Cyborg/Raven friendship fics, I have read some but I must admit...yours is my favorite.
Asteral de Tellimor chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I never watched Teen Titans that much, only just enough to get an interest in this story, and others like it, so I don't really know all the nuances of the relationships the characters have. I don't even know all of the characters to begin with. For the most part, this story is very good, a lot better than most I read, and as good as a few old favourites. But then I read the part about Cyborg near the end. I don't think I have ever read anything quite as moving and profound as the masterpiece you have managed to create. When you wrote about Raven restoring his ability to feel, I was moved to emotions I never thought I had. This is honestly one of the best fanfics I have ever had the privilege to read, not because of the writing style or the level of detail or any of the technical points, but simply because I have never been as moved by anyone's friendship as I have here. You really are a great author, and I am truly honoured to have read this.
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Awww, that was very thoughtful of her. Of course that would be the one thing Cyborg misses the most. How could anyone have overlooked that
The Cretin chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was pretty good. Not often that Cy gets screentime though he deserves it. He's probably one of the most underappreciated big brothers ever in animation. Nice piece. Hope to read more sometime. Keep rockin
Stella Bella 123 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013