Reviews for A Day In The Life Of Taylor Riley
Dafuq?

Well, that was odd...

Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
No you aren't the only one who thought that because I thought the same thing too. But his first name being King makes perfect sense considering. Great one-shot btw! I died laughing at the ponies!
The Fire Rain Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wait, Bradley's first name is King? O.O
...And am I mean for being okay with Inuyasha getting rid of the My Little Ponies? I just used to collect them, and then they changed the design... They always remind me of greyhounds now...
I wonder if the open fridge will really capture Ling. I wanna try it! :3
Lilybriar of PondClan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Rofl! That was hilarious!

And you think you're slow? It takes me forever to answer a simple riddle, I think too much. :/

Lb
Hopeless Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Oh dear Truth, that are insane o_O The kidnapping was one thing, but then you brought in the Pony fandom?(shakes head at the completely mental fanfic before me)
So for the wait on Reprieve. As long as you eventually keep going I'll be good. I've been following the story for over a year, and we all need a break. Hell. I've left my big fic aside to work on two others, so I honestly have no room to complain.
Christmasloot chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Whoa... Dream inception... But I can' help but wonder how she managed to get Mustang in the attic... Some rmthings are best left untouched *shiver*
Chibi Miku-chan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
A dream inside of a dream inside of a dream this story reminds me of my friend sunny she always makes up these crazy adventures and stuff and she would do this if she gets the chance
ScarkitTheMadaNeko chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
must control laughing... nope I can't HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
dumb stickykeys
Daninuyasha chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
That was just to funny... That sounds like a dream that I would have. ... LOL
UltimateOtakuGirl100 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
BWAHAHAHA THIS WAS AWESOME!

And about the double title thing... Don't worry about it, I did too. Heck, in the manga, they refer to him as "President Fuhrer King Bradley". Leading me to go on rants for months on end how this wasn't possible, you can't have an economy that is a command, monarchy, AND democracy ALL AT ONCE.

*-* It bothered me soooo much. Still does, actually...
RoseblossomWarrior chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
A) LeFay are you high
B) omg I thought the same thing about Bradley for like 20 eps then I got it
C) LeFay are you high
D) this actually really amused me omg especially Ling and Lan Fan wwas just gwtting shit done and I was kinda screeching the entire time omg I don't know whether to applaud you or take you to a drug rehab center
Dreamer372 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Pfffffft! That was hilarious! Add chick Norris and Izumi Curtis, and the world is going to end.
lostgamer64 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
No sleep with a bag of coffee and gumi bears. That's what you're on. Every thing was fine until the ponies came in. Then inuyasha sorted out for me. Thanks LeFay!
DoctorWhotaliaandtheOlympians chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
If you'll excuse me, I need to go get a new set of lungs. Mine failed me halfway through the story. XD