Reviews for Because of you
Captain-Sherlock-Who chapter 28 . 2/25/2014
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww im all sad now cuz this fic is over. i love this fic and find katniss' kids adorable. i wish it wasnt over. this was such an amazing fanfic. you are a great writer!
TheLonelyDancer chapter 28 . 2/19/2014
What a lovely story! Thank you! TheLonelyDancer xx
catnip851 chapter 28 . 2/13/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions I have read on hear. You took your time and you never rushed. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
kirsten1234 chapter 28 . 2/12/2014
Awww! So sad it's over, but I love the ending ) Looking forward to seeing oneshots and reading your new story!
Royalblood98 chapter 27 . 2/10/2014
Love love love this chapter! And I love the name willow faith too. I'm gonna hate seeing this story go but you have done an amazing job on it. Can't wait until the epilogue. Keep up the amazing work on all of your stories. :)
-RB
catnip851 chapter 27 . 2/8/2014
Please update soon!
catnip851 chapter 26 . 2/3/2014
Please update soon! I personally thought that Katniss was going to have a miscarriage but I'm happy she didn't.
Royalblood98 chapter 26 . 2/2/2014
Amazing chapter! I loved how she surprised him. Can't wait till the next chapter. Keep up the great work :)
- RB
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 26 . 2/2/2014
Oh my goodness… Don't let Katniss or Baby Mellark die.
Rupert Love chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Amour, amour, amour! Très parfait!
Browniangel chapter 25 . 1/20/2014
Peeta and Katniss are having a hard time wit Noah. Poor Kendall is feeling left out. She still not telling her parents why she feel let out.

Peeta and Katniss don't know what to do with Kendall. Katniss knows Noah needs her a lot more and having a hard time dealing with two children.

I don't know why Katniss doesn't have Kendall help more with Noah to include her with her brother. Maybe it will help her adapt to him a little better.

Kendall scared Katniss out of her mind by leaving and not staying at home. Thank goodness she went to the bakery. What was Peeta thinking Katniss would have never let her go by herself to the bakery.

Peeta needs to hire some more help because they are both a little overwhelm. Its great that Haymitch has stop drinking maybe he needs to help out a little more with Kendall or Noah.

Till the next awesome chapter.
Browniangel chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
Peeta and Katniss can't find out why Kendall is so upset about the baby. She won't tell why she so sad. I love that they try to spend as much time with her as possible, thinking maybe that could be why she so sad.

Katniss start to realize she becoming her mother by being a little depressed because of the pregnancy is a little rough. Katniss finally realize she has to be there for her daughter.

Poor Katniss had a hard labor for having a better pregnancy. Noah is finally here, Peeta and Katniss have a son. Onto chapter 25 to see how Kendall handle meeting her little brother.
Browniangel chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
Katniss is pregnant yea! I know Katniss is terrified about being pregnant again. Peeta is so happy to have another baby. He even willing to take Kendal with him bakery so Katniss can get so rest. Kendall doesn't seem to happy with the new baby. Onto chapter 24 to find out why Kendall feels the way she feels.
Browniangel chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
I was so worried Madelyn, she just like Katniss a fighter. Now they moved to district 4. I wonder if Ashley and the twins really helped Annie move a little forward.

It is a little sad that Kendall will miss them but hopefully they will visit.

Katniss is now 35, she happy her life couldn't be any happier with the man she live and a beautiful daughter. Onto chapter 23.
Browniangel chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
Kendall is growing up very well, she coming into her owe little self. I love how she calls Haymitch grandpa. It was too funny how she wonder why her grandpa is stinky, loved it.

Katniss teaching Kendall about Snow and building a snowman. Katniss knows her daughter has a lot of her in her daughter.

How sweet of Ashley and Finnick to name their daughter after Katniss. Just when things were going well. Ashley has gone into early labor. I know Noah ok but their baby girl might not be. Onto chapter 22. Thank goodness I don't have to wait to find out, so nervous.