Reviews for Ask
aki93 chapter 11 . 2/16
LOVELY
Maflosy chapter 11 . 1/6
I really enjoyed your story and I wanted to thank you for give your permission to translate it into Spanish. Merry Christmas! And Happy New Year! Greetings from El Salvador :)
renewagain chapter 11 . 12/16/2016
Oh that was simply lovely. Thanks to Patrizia that I read this.
renewagain chapter 9 . 12/16/2016
Oh, okay. Whew. Of course she didn't leave. Of course!
renewagain chapter 8 . 12/16/2016
Wait, is that bad?
renewagain chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
He smiled like a man who'd found forever. He'd felt the same way after holding a violin for the first time. With the strings pressing into tender, tiny fingers, and bow too heavy to hold, he'd felt at home, and that home had never left him.

From another chapter, but, still

And when she says he's determined. Yes.
renewagain chapter 5 . 12/16/2016
Nice, so why did she ask? Because she didn't know about the Grammy right?
renewagain chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
But , how will she find him. Oh, right. He's famous. It's good, it's good ,but I got nervous
renewagain chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
ALL THE TIME TOU WANT (holds self)
renewagain chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Sigh, a friend sent me here.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2016
Sweet story, thanks
PCullenIam chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
Whoops! I meant allow us not alud us lol! Sorry for that
PCullenIam chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Hii! I just read the spanish translation of this beautiful and unbelievable sweet story! I absolutely adore how in so little words you wrote such an amazing love story! And your characters are fantastic! Thank you for writing this! And thank you as well for aloud us (hispanic people) have the opportunity of enjoying it too!

Kisses from Venezuela!
La sirenita chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
This was so sweet!
Brenda Cullenn chapter 11 . 9/1/2016
I just read the Spanish translation of your story and I want to tell you that you’re a great author! With just a few words you made us feel so much! Thanks for share it. Greetings from Ecuador.