Reviews for Nirvana Next Door
Twilighter-RKT chapter 1 . 6/20
Loved this story it was so sweet and it put a smile on my face:)
rubell chapter 1 . 6/10
LOVE IT! but why did it have to end?
Halo221 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Yay! Want more!
andersse chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Cute story!
Happy reader chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Loved it!
tonerlady chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Even though u didn't win u should have. Totally loved it. Would love to see it expanded and find out who u r. Great story

TwiAaccountant chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Amazing story! loved it!
dreamiedreamer chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Though this story reminds me a bit of the movie Disturbia it is very well written and I enjoyed reading it very much.
annaharding chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Too, too funny! Enjoyed it immensely! (Although I did wonder how a judge got away with giving a kid house arrest during the school year. What? No tutor?)
Anyhow - sweet (and funny) love story. Thanx for sharing!
mo kagen chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
"A lot can happen while men are in prison. Women get lonely. They seek solace in the arms of others. I've seen it on Lifetime. I know these things."
sooooo many lines had me laughing out loud!
Thank you for sharing!
primarycolors chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I loved loved loved this. Their texts were genius- sweet and silly and just perfect. I thought you did a wonderful job with all the secondary characters as well- everyone had plenty of personality and quirks.

xoxo R
NKubie chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This was a great story! Sorry I didn't get to leave a review before now, but I was anxious to just get through the stories in time to vote.

The UST and texting was great! I'd love to read this if you ever turn it into a WIP.

Good luck with the contest!
HanLou chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This was Fab and I would definitely want more from these two ninja's :)
luvtwilight4eva chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
i love this story ... i can see them going to college, getting into hi-jinks, marrying and spawning a couple of kids like themselves. i hope you win. this was well-written, made me LOL, and such a believable plot. below are my favorite lines:

Emmett swings around. "Uh, dude, what about the piece of shit you drove us here in?"

Both Emmett and I spin toward Jasper, ready to ream his ass but he's all bug-eyed, staring out the window like someone's just keyed Dame Judy right down her wood-paneled side.

"What?" Emmett says.

Emmett and I look out and, "Shitfuckdown!"

We drop Halo style.

"Who cares? Bella's going to think I'm some kind of freak now. Dude, you have to tell her I'm not, all right? It's the least you could do for not bringing back any General Tso for me. You know how much I like General Tso."

"Least I'm not a criminal," she shouts from the hall.

"Edward burned the garlic bread," Kimmy notes.

"Just yours." To get the point across, and because my sister refused to assist her adoring brother earlier today, I take a massive bite out of my perfectly toasted bread.

"Oh! You're taking my advice. Okay, good night, sweetheart. Carry on."
She's so going to pay for my therapy.
Not a second to waste chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Such a cute freakin story! Hope you continue it!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »