Reviews for You Made Me Into Who I Am
261230 chapter 29 . 3/7
OMG CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WHO DA LUCKY DUDE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
261230 chapter 22 . 3/7
... AGAIN TOBIAS?! BOI IMA KILL U WITH MAH FRYING PAN AND SHOE AND U WILL WIN UP DEAD AT THE CHASM :(((((
261230 chapter 21 . 3/7
... TOBIAS EATON YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTT BACK THERE AND I APOLOGIZE OR I JUMP THROUGH THE SCREEN AND SHOVE U TO TRIS MAH SELF :((((((((((((
261230 chapter 19 . 3/7
omg Tris u better tell him ur Bea soon or i swear ill jump into the screen and tell him mah self :)))))
261230 chapter 18 . 3/7
omg lol Tobias Eaton! i swear my ship NEEDS to sail no option w
261230 chapter 15 . 3/7
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MAH SHIP SAILED
2426 chapter 33 . 8/24/2019
I just have to say
WOW!
This was the best story I've read so far
You are amazing
Thankyou
Guest chapter 33 . 8/22/2019
OMG! You're married with kids now! I wish you guys happiness and love! Thank you so much for this story, I hated the last book bc Tris dies, but fanfiction makes it better!
Heaven chapter 29 . 4/21/2019
WOW! That's great my sports coach got engaged too
KatTheCorgi chapter 33 . 11/23/2018
I’ve got to say, this is one of the best fanfics I’ve read. It was amazing, and you have quite the talent for writing. Keep it up!
JessicaBrennan chapter 6 . 9/23/2018
You had a great story until you turned it into a rape fic. Stopping now.
dianesnyder chapter 31 . 8/26/2018
Yes - that was a long chapter, but it was my favorite! Probably everyone's favorite. I enjoyed that four/tris fluffy story very much. Would definitely recommend. The only disappointment was that it was too short. Left me wanting more, which I guess is a testament to the writer!
dianesnyder chapter 30 . 8/25/2018
Wondered if Marcus was gonna make an appearance.
dianesnyder chapter 29 . 8/25/2018
Ah...they love each other, how sweet. I mean that with all sincerity.
dianesnyder chapter 28 . 8/25/2018
Good emotional tear-filled chapter.