Reviews for Stuck Like Glue
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 20 . 7/29
hehhe twins should anger hermione
please do continue
bye sumi
uwishuwerecool chapter 20 . 7/27
more?
Gandalf's Beard chapter 20 . 7/21
Great story... it's been a lot of fun so far! Poor Fred and George, I think they deserve a medal actually... though come to think about it, maybe Hermione actually did do them a favour.

After all, they were discovered naked by Alicia, Angelina, and Katie... I'd say something VERY good could come about for the Twins from that scenario! ;)

I think the next time the Twins meet Hermione, they might be thanking Hermione profusely for a very lovely experience with the young lasses in question. :D

I'm really enjoying this fic and I hope you get back to it sometime soon!
alwaysbenair chapter 20 . 7/20
Thank you for this amazing fiction ! I'm a huge Harry/Hermione fan, I was looking for a story when I found yours and I couldn't stop reading it ( almost in one day ) !
I can't wait for the next chapter, and congratulations for your writing talent :)
Belieber Twihard chapter 20 . 7/18
Please continue
god of all chapter 20 . 7/18
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Joeya12 chapter 20 . 7/18
Excellent story so far. Please keep up the good work.
Thanks,
-Joe
DennisC89 chapter 20 . 7/16
I enjoyed your story very much until now. And hope that there will be more regular updates because it would be a shame to waste such a good story to the abandoned bin.

So GO ON with writing this story.
lesa.blazer chapter 20 . 7/15
Please continue
starboy454 chapter 20 . 7/13
a another excellent update
Sere'sLight chapter 20 . 7/13
Oh this can't be good. Poor serious.
And loved the last chapter how it was a smal recap of what happened because I forgot.
ChainzOfThePast chapter 20 . 7/13
Nice chapter. Kinda forgot about this story for a while but its nice to see an update so close to the last one.
dennisud chapter 20 . 7/13
True Sirius would be a good choice BUT he's still a wanted man, unless he was in his animagus form!
Also why not Neville, or one of the Twins. They Are closer to him right now than MO-Ron!
Oh and I still think adding Luna into this story will give you a great catalyst of a character to counter Hermione at least with their differing views on Magic!
ncisloverinnc chapter 20 . 7/13
Ooh, a cliffie! I like the way you're thinking. I also loved that Fred and George got their just desserts. Can't wait for the next installment!
thekingofsweden1 chapter 20 . 7/13
Hahahaha, Fred and George were great. And Hermione's reaction was even better. The bit with the heads was also hilarious.