Reviews for Stuck Like Glue
Harmonious Child chapter 20 . 10/23
This is an excellent fanfiction story! Obviously you have stopped updating or have decided not to continue on with this story, but it was still a very good storyline. I liked how you made the Harry and Hermione romance go slow, but have also added very romantic scenes into the story, such as what will become of the shower scene. I would have liked to see where you would have gone with the rest of their relationship as obviously you are a very good writer and have a good plot.

Thanks for the great read though!
starlite22 chapter 20 . 9/30
Loved the chapter that was purely on the Grangers. please tell us about Molly's trial and punishment, Please update soon.
xNaruHina chapter 14 . 9/28
Screw the twins. .. I hope Harry and Hermione feed them love and lust potions keyed to M illicent and Malfoy and to those two keyed to the twins. .
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 9/28
A long chapter is like 10k words or so .-. I'm glad they didn't forgive Ton like hey do in canon
xNaruHina chapter 12 . 9/28
If the bracelet wants them to see eachother naked then thy shouldnt figt it... I love what happenned to Ron xD
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 9/28
It's just underwear... it isn't like they haven't been sleeping together or anything. .-. They are acting g like they are twelve instead of fourteen and fifteen. The fluff is certainly cute but this exaggerated embarrassment and awkwardness is extremely old by now.
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 9/28
Meh, the whole sleeping on the floor bit was annoying as hell. So was the shower thing. Just sleep on the bed, you are stuck together and that is thw guaranteed end result anyways so just gwt used to it..
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 9/28
this is a bad idea. Hermione could die because of this if she had to face off with a Dragon beside Harry. ..
Hazel Violet Willow Brown chapter 12 . 8/20
That's even more horrible than the G3 MLP Rarity colour scheme.
Funnybombninja chapter 20 . 8/1
Yes. This is amazing. More. Now.
DaDemigodWizard chapter 20 . 7/13
Ooooooooooooh please update lovving this fic. Keep up the amazing work. Love it
t chapter 20 . 6/22