Reviews for Stuck Like Glue
Dragonman110 chapter 20 . 7/4
Please update when you can.
Daniel chapter 20 . 6/29
Updated July 12, 2015... PLEASE COME BACK! Would be ever so grateful if you are able to continue this story.
Snape is a shit chapter 20 . 5/29
You've cut off the story with the ultimate DARK LORD CLIFFY OF THE AGEĀ”! Please, Please Please Update this fantastic fic Please. This ought to mean exoneration for Sirius no more Dursley's and possibly a whole new direction for the story. It's just getting really great too.
Snape is a shit chapter 19 . 5/29
They'll explain it and Harry Potter will make it work for everyone. It's just dealing with the same type of relationship between you two.
It seems like Granger women are the sweetest smartest women around.
Snape is a shit chapter 18 . 5/29
If Hermione is in that cursed Grave yard The ritual may just backfire now
Snape is a shit chapter 17 . 5/29
I haven't seen hunger games ,
I am wondering what is going to happen next, I'm hoping it's gonna be good for the two of them.
Snape is a shit chapter 16 . 5/29
You're the ULTIMATE ROMANTIC, and I love this story!
That's what I think.
Snape is a shit chapter 15 . 5/29
Oh now that is the ultimate DARK LORD CLIFFY it's evil plotting and makes it hard to stop.
Snape is a shit chapter 14 . 5/29
The twins are going down LOL.
Snape accuses Harry of things that he has no control over and knows it.
I wish for once a big prank was on the SHIT STORM SNIVILESS SNAPE!
Snape is a shit chapter 13 . 5/29
Of course he's not had one vision or dream the love for Hermione is killing the Horcrux in his head. Hermione and Harry when they consimate the ultimate love will destroy the hate and release one anchor.
Keep up the good work! I
Snape is a shit chapter 10 . 5/28
Hermione's is gonna be a long for the ride in the first task why doesn't anyone transfigure some stones into a fireproof blanket and wrap the dragons head in it? It would not only suffocate it but blind it also. Two minutes tops it's a least incapacitated. Then just take the egg. You then can choose weather or not to release it.
Snape is a shit chapter 9 . 5/28
Well I think Ronald Weasleby got the worst of it. Harry's and Hermione just had a Skeeter morning and a Molly bracelets are in some ways protecting them. I think Ron got the worst of it.
Snape is a shit chapter 7 . 5/28
Harry's gonna like this even less bringing Hermione into the extreme danger of a DRAGON in this task. It's not something he will take lightly.
Great stuff.
Snape is a shit chapter 6 . 5/28
It's getting better all the time.
Throwing them into bed together is getting a little extreme...LOL!
Snape is a shit chapter 5 . 5/28
This is funny and it would be extremely embarrassing for Harry and Hermione but I think it will soon be natural for them.
Great story by the way.