Reviews for Stuck Like Glue
old-crow chapter 17 . 4/13
Hi,

There are some interesting ways that you could take this story - serious payback for F&G, a capture of Moody, or you could ignore the horcruxes and have the two of them immediately beat the bad guys in the graveyard. You could pretty easily finish this tale in five or six chapters and mark it complete rather than leaving it abandoned on the side of the road.

Just saying,

Old-Crow
luckylucy77 chapter 17 . 1/22
Please update soon, or else I will find you and hunt you DOWN.
gaul1 chapter 17 . 1/12
Great chapter, byes
WarthogHerme chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
Biriliant chapter
WarthogHerme chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Excellent
WarthogHerme chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Awesome start, onto the next chapter
Luvliacd chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
Can Amicus find a way that they have to stay together? And what is Snape jealous of? I can't wait to find out who is with McGonagall.
thegiggityguy123 chapter 17 . 2/20/2014
Why the cliffhanger
Maverick1117 chapter 17 . 2/16/2014
This series is amazing! But it does not really end. Are u done with it? There should at least. Be one more chapter.
RCPMione chapter 17 . 2/15/2014
Please update soon, I'm enjoying this one quite a lot. Would love to read more!
DhanaRagnarok chapter 17 . 2/12/2014
Glorious concept, awesomely adorabubble story...NOW ALL WE NEED IS A NEW CHAPTER

*levels death threats*
Hi chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
I just wanted to say that I love this story, even though I'm actually a R/Hr supporter! You're a really good writer, so well done!
Lily chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
You are evil! You had to cut this chapter with a cliffy! I hope you update soon. I've read the Hunger Games trilogy and I'm definitely Team Gale. Katniss and Peetas 'love' was based on an act for the Capitol. Katniss and Gale could have had something based on years of friendship. Too bad the author doesn't agree with me. :( I hope Harry and Hermione don't have to separate. Update soon. - Lily
Benji-C chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
... This is the fist part of story that I have not enjoyed. Hermione and Harry better get the twins back. They really need to make them pay for this one.
pinkpetal34 chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
update soon, i am enjoying this!