Reviews for Flesh
Anonymous chapter 8 . 10/13
Please update! This is amazing!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/8
DAMMMIT THE SUSPENSE THOUGHHHHH
P.S Great wok! I love this story and plan to read it to the very end!
alysha.a.kent chapter 8 . 6/23
Oh my gosh you've gotta be kidding, this story broke my heart twice! My. Heart! Please give my poor heart some closure!
FMABGirl9016 chapter 8 . 1/5
Is this story discontinued?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2017
Please continue this story TT_TT
Its just so good *.*
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2017
Aren't you going to continue this
Come on it's so fuckin cool
Littleblackbirdflyaway chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Did you abandon this? I am really interested in this
Guest chapter 8 . 2/10/2017
himani nowbutsing chapter 8 . 9/7/2016
Plz update. Its really great. By the way will there be self harm
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
UPPPPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
IMMA KICK YO ASS SEBASTIAN
Marxou chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
If you ever write more for this, it would be fun for Ciel to openly tell the high-and-mighty Sebastian and Claude that they are the reason he even got to his point.
foxfire-snapdragon chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
Oh my lord I have only just found this story and I've enjoyed reading it so much. You really get the inside of Ciel's head from your writing - at first I thought you personally thought that what Ciel was doing was right because it came across so strongly, before the tone started to change a bit. I know you last updated about two years ago but if you have any plans to come back to this story, please do because it's such a unique and well-written plot. And I really want to see what Sebastian would do next - it partly is his fault that Ciel ended up this way, if he acts all betrayed or if he keeps his head together, I want to find out!
Demonic girl111 chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
(Chuckles mirthfully) That little defiance you had going didn't last Ciel all that long. Watch him bolt for it in the morning. _
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
I didn't liked this episode, ciel has passed through so much, for this to happen to him now, I hope something happens to him worse to see what they have caused, I live this story yes but I dislike the way poor ciel is treated so I would love something to happen to him so they really regret it.