Reviews for Innocent
Bjalf chapter 79 . 10/4
I'm disappointed that they didn't retaliate after they were informed of the first death. They kill, we throw stunners and prank spells. That's not a winning strategy. No wonder they were losing the last war.

Put them down, and put them down hard. I realize it wouldn't fit the story, but I'd have started to lop off heads. There's a thousand non-unforgivable spells that kill.

Don't want to kill murderous attackers? Then obliviate them back to pre-OWL level.
Bjalf chapter 14 . 10/3
The entire cave trip is so forced, so bolted-on, it fits like wings on a bicycle. All that nonsense, just to tell them about Horcruxes.
RDDash chapter 10 . 9/21
Hydrus? Seriously.
Very slow story. Not bad but it could easily be a quarter of this length. Prose is nice, characters are done well enough, there's a few truly great moments (the dreams). But it has far more fat than meat.

This fanfiction rates a 7.5/10.
That's far too much competence for HP wizards, author. This whole subplot is entirely unbelievable.
I was hoping to get to Hogwarts by now instead of a mysterious conspiracy subplot, author. Sure, this auror adventures business is nice and all, but the magic school is kinda the highlight of the Harry Potter concept.
Gee, what are the odds?
Westeller chapter 65 . 9/21
Huh. Guess the whole school thing will work out for him after all.

... Recess? You mean lunch. I thought at first this might be one of those odd differences between 'murican and British English, but it doesn't seem to be. Lunch is a meal. Food. Recess is a break. Not food. You can eat lunch, you can't eat recess. You can of course eat lunch during recess, though that's not normal.
Westeller chapter 62 . 9/21
... School?

I mean, there are plenty of decent reasons to go to school. Education, for one. But because you're lonely? Especially in Harry's position, where he wouldn't be going back in another year or two, and any friends he makes would be both incapable of understanding his life and lost when he just up and disappeared?

The kid is lonely. Step one should be inviting the Weasley's over for dinner, or something. Not school.
RDDash chapter 2 . 9/20
Like a prison escapee can take care of 8 year old child.
Alright. Tonks' dream was SO FUCKING STUPID that it made me forgive the pedestrian stupidity of the last chapter. Well done, author.
This is a completely stupid plot development, author. Sirius taking a 9 year old kid to the inferi cave can be excused by him being a natural reckless idiot and having lost most of his marbles at Azkaban, but this has no believable excuse. Then you made Remus even more moronic by pranking Greyback.

My estimation of your writing ability has plummeted in this chapter, author.
Not taking out Grayback makes no sense, author. Especially since Lupin now knows Voldy might pop back in any time. Maybe it's true that this lot's already shitty life would be a lot worse off but he keeps biting more people, making more potential soldiers for Voldy and raising werekids to be future psychowolves.

Also how long has Malfoy been paying random people to wander the streets looking for Harry? Gotta be getting old at this point.
More bad parenting. It's a pattern.
Westeller chapter 50 . 9/20
I'm not entirely sure why he had to go with the Malfoys, per se. The requisite isolation was Lucius' excuse, but there was no reason it had to be him that took Harry in. Sirius could just as easily have arranged for him to stay with *anyone* - Andromeda, maybe.

The ministry had no real leverage, either. They couldn't postpone the trial indefinitely, couldn't take Harry without his agreement. Of course, Sirius may not have known how much pressure Fudge was under, but still.

McKinnon is an absolutely hilarious choice, though.
2,502 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »