Reviews for Innocent
awesomeness-rocks chapter 80 . 4/17
This is the first story i have read that did not bore me, that was longer then 300,000 words.
gots2luv chapter 19 . 4/15
Hi brilliant writer!
Currently I'm reading chapter nineteen, well I read it anyways, and I LOVED it! I really liked the interview with Marlene because it really showed how the last couple of years affected her and it was a very smart decision. I was wondering if any of those answers may have something to do in the future of the story and what they mean? Thanks
Dream's Abyss chapter 80 . 4/15
I'll admit that I figured out the "test" right about the time Remus had lunch with the unnamed person and refused to help.
Caro27 chapter 54 . 4/9
I really love your story, but I loathe Marlene. She wants to be an auror, but she's absolutely incapable of handling a stressful situation.
Ally Hope chapter 80 . 4/9
So, I usually left longer review than the one I left on Innate so I thought I could make up for it by leaving a real review on Innocent now that I have a little time because I had an important exam today an instead of working for it I was captivated by your story, but eventually I had to start revising and I reminded myself to come back to tell you what I thought of your fiction.

I read quite a lot of fanfiction, in both French and English, even if it's nothing considered to the amount there is on ff. But my point is I am now interested in longer and more original fanfiction. Your start idea is common enough, but the way you deal with it, the way you approach it, is different and I really like it. There is sometimes a big ellipse after Sirius takes Harry in, you choose to not do it and that is really interesting.
The depth of your characters, the way they interact with each other is a really strong point. Another will be the fluid, mistake-free writing. A weak point will be that it's sometimes a little too easy to guess the plot like with Florence being Smoky. Not that it bothers me, but the plot is extended and the solution almost given at the beginning of it.

That doesn't change the fact that your series is definitely one of my favorites and I don't have that much of them. I hope you keep writing.
"See you" next chapter!

It's a little stupid because a lot of people left mistakes in their review, but I'm sorry if there are some in mine :)
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 48 . 4/8
oh poor harry! and Sirius, so proud of him right now. when are these slow people going to get off their duffs and give him his freaking trial and veritaserum?! can't wait to read the rest!
Ron and I was correct, Ron and me is wrong.
Psyka chapter 80 . 4/6
Wow awesome i bloody loved it please oh please please please update again soon
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 13 . 4/4
can't wait to read the rest!
MeganRachel09 chapter 80 . 3/31
Best. Story. Everrrrrrr.
It took me almost an entire week to read it and it pained me to not be able to read it all in one go!
Aghhhhhhhh I'm going to start the sequel immediately, even though it's not complete yet (probably nowhere near, right?) and it's going to be torture to have to wait for updates. lol.

I just love the relationships here, between everyone, but especially Sirius and Harry's. They're adorable together and I love them and it breaks my heart that this didn't actually happen, that Harry didn't actually experience any love or affection after his parents died until he was eleven.

Well I'm off to start on Initiate! :)
Shiro Inutoko chapter 80 . 3/31
Whooo! Great story! And I'm really glad to know there's more. I'm torn between hoping you finish the sequel soon, and hoping that it's really long.
Kaiorven chapter 80 . 3/28
One of the better recently-written fanfics I've read. I enjoyed the story you've constructed, and your ability to switch between multiple plot lines and actually write consistently to the end is a rare quality, especially on . I liked the Tonks/Remus you've developed, especially the way it started in friendship; Tonks' and Remus' individual stories were taken in original directions – Remus' werewolf one especially, though I really enjoyed Tonks and MadEye's friendship/ mentor-student dynamic. Harry growing with Sirius and Remus was alternately heartbreaking and heartwarming to read; I gave a mental cheer when Sirius was freed. Hydrus took to some getting used to, but you've done pretty well at making him feel 'not' like an OC. I really enjoyed Draco's side of the story, especially Snape and Narcissa. And the way you wove Harry into meeting Draco, Hermione, the youngest Weasleys, and Blaise was really commendable, though perhaps having three magical kids in one class was almost too big to pass as a coincidence. You balance prolific and regular updates with a story worth reading, which as I've said before, is really, really, rare. Also – just under 500k in a little over six months? That's a crazy pace, and I take my hat off to you for that. If all goes well, I'll be checking out the sequel – and that's definitely a sign you've done something right. :) Keep up the good work in your next story, and your next after that. I'm looking forward to it.
Srangled Steps chapter 6 . 3/27
Harry is way too mature for an 8 year old, good story anyway
ksecc1 chapter 56 . 3/26
Wow. You write so well. I've had trouble putting this story down and will definitely be following the sequel. You have such a rich tapestry of characters with their own personalities, motivations and actions. I think the summary doesn't do this story justice. I almost didn't read it since I've seen several with the same general premice. But this is excellent. Thanks for writing.
small helm chapter 29 . 3/23
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of places if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albums Dumbledore
Great story. :-)