Reviews for Innocent
Armiture chapter 20 . 11/27
I see it was the attack dust-bins that created the ruckus in canon when Crouch Jr. came to subdue Moody and it was enchanting them that caused trouble for Moody because they were muggle items.
Armiture chapter 2 . 11/26
I'm glad that Sirius escaped Azkaban earlier than in canon and is now helping Harry. I look forward to reading more of this AU.
Arcturus Black80 chapter 1 . 11/19
Brilliant story
Tacholoco chapter 80 . 11/13
Wait, what about harrys Animagus? Could he finish it?
perlcat45 chapter 65 . 11/12
Introducing Hermione here is brilliant!
Armiture chapter 1 . 11/6
The prison of Durskaban is a dreadful place.
Tejj chapter 20 . 9/23
It's really sad. You cleearly have some talent, it shows mostly in the parts with Harry and Sirius, but then you also ruin the story with these overly long and boring parts about Tonks and some others.
Also the great idea with moral questions for Auror interview got destroyed by you being a sheltered child thinking that's there's always a way out.
There isn't and anybody refusing to choose a parent shouln't be an Auror.
AnonymouslyKnown chapter 23 . 9/11
Other than not understanding how snape can see harry through the fidelius charm im loving thisstory
personal.nbhutoria chapter 1 . 8/22
God ! This is a brilliant story! Your humour, writing style, dialogues, story line all are amazing ! I love that sirius is the god father and remus is harry's god mother. LMAO. I adore their relationship and their little dysfunctional family. Thank you for writing this gem of a story
- If Lucius hadn't guessed his day was going to be a terrible one, he'd have been tipped off when Draco first opened his mouth.

"I think I might be pro-muggleborns, Father," he announced, without as much as a good morning. "Hunting them seems like an awful waste of time to me, and I'm not entirely sure it's fair." Lucius gaped at him -

Oh my God, this is amazing. I'm dying of laughter here. "Dad, I think I might not be a bigot." Weirdest coming-out ever.
- "Sirius!" Remus said exasperatedly. "Sit!" Sirius sat and then cursed himself for doing so. -

Sometimes, those doggy instincts really get in the way.

I really enjoy this story. It's very slow-paced, but the writing is excellent. You did a good job.
sarrylover chapter 56 . 7/14
This whole McKinnon angle is annoying and drawn out.
sarrylover chapter 48 . 7/14
Again so random! Mcduff now is trying to kill Black who still is waiting on a trail with his godson in CELL!
Lord Jawblinneron chapter 30 . 7/14
"They're paying me well." What an understatement. You have stated Tonks makes 600 galleons a month just in training and the exchange rate is 1 galleon to 5 gbp. The 1990 gbp to usd exchange rate was about 1.7 usd to 1 gbp. 1 usd in 1990 is 2.24 today... 600*5*12*1.7*2.24 137,088. Tonks is making 137k in 2022 USD as a Trainee Auror... wow!
sarrylover chapter 44 . 7/14
Remus didn’t save his friend shocker. Forcing another random encounter with Ginny and Ron. Wow how annoying.
2,569 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »