Reviews for Innocent
ThingsCanBeTwoThings chapter 31 . 10/9
You write familial love better than anyone else I've read, with the potential exception of Zebjeb. This is an incredible chapter. it's hard not to love the characters, even as I'm re reading.
ThingsCanBeTwoThings chapter 31 . 10/9
The vignettes from the graveyard are beautiful. I like the humanization of Peter particularly
itribe420 chapter 31 . 9/27
This chapter was absolutely top notch. Evoked feelings like few fics are capable of doing. Very well done.
Emma Menheniott chapter 1 . 9/15
Thank you for writing and sharing this great story. Really fun and enjoyable. Lots of great character moments and development. Looking forward to reading more
S.T. Jackson chapter 49 . 9/15
Very few stories have made me audible go, "oh shit" but this story is one of them! The end of this chapter, in particular!
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 16 . 9/14
also how did the not notice when he had none of the signes of veritaserum having taken hold.
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 16 . 9/14
im sorry but how do they not see him putting a sheet in the tea cup, when they are right in front of him and could clearly see him doing it
LAB1 chapter 80 . 9/11
What a crazy ride this story has been! I about had a heart attack when the Ministry was under attack! That was awful! A great story though and I really enjoyed reading it!
My god. So good. Keep it up!
ToujoursPurSlytherin chapter 80 . 9/2
Re-reading while waiting on for Intensity to be completeI have to say I prefer your version over cannon! These stories are wonderfully entertaining! Never stop writing lol you got skills
FFFudgeUp chapter 80 . 9/1
Wonderful story. I love how you fill out new and old but one-dimensional characters. Great job!
SerpentGlass chapter 15 . 8/27
no... no... not Sirius...

*sniffles* Not Sirius...
Wogennie chapter 12 . 8/24
Ya done GOOFED! The Dear Boy meme is bad and needs to die. Sounds awful, and is canonically false.
(Only 'dear boy' was actually a My Dear boy towards the end of one of the later novels)
London Knight chapter 2 . 8/23
Dodgeball is hardly ever played in British schools & certainly NEVER in late 1980s .
My schools went through every single standard ball games in that time period - including baseball & Australian rules football . Dodgeball wasn't even a thing in UK until after 2004 film & then was soon banned in many places because of potential bullying .
Volley ball with a soft sponge ball is much more likely around 1990 , as my younger cousins played it .
London Knight chapter 1 . 8/23
Nice start . Did think 's name was a typo until I looked it up - my mistake .
Do like long stories & series & hope yours live up to this auspicious beginning . LK out .
2,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »