Reviews for Innocent
Dea Bielamon chapter 56 . 1/13
Marlene is a idiot
Dea Bielamon chapter 47 . 1/12
Marlene is trash, good story, worst character. Even Lucius si better
Dea Bielamon chapter 44 . 1/12
Marlene is a bitch
Cage chapter 19 . 12/30/2023
Not sure I like Marlene so far
Merinus chapter 3 . 12/27/2023
Really like this chapter, how Sirius and Harry interact with each other, and the scene with the Weasleys, wonder if Harry will meet any of them properly earlier than in canon.
MotherBear chapter 22 . 12/11/2023
LoL I’ve read this how many times and I always pick up something new…. So much for “constant vigilance”, Mad eye! He just *assumed* it was another WW!
MotherBear chapter 1 . 12/3/2023
I’d like a short offshoot where Peterson realizes (considering the obvious drop in the quality of “Dudley’s” work) who the *real* liar was… and how she deals with the fact she added to the abuse of a child under her care…

Rereading. Again!
HarryPfanfic chapter 80 . 11/15/2023
At last, I completed it. It was far, far longer than was necessary. 300,000 words or less could have been used to write the same fic by removing unnecessary arcs.

To point out some of the things I found weird- I couldn't, for my life, imagine Lucius to do what he did with Draco. Also the whole sequence where Sirius lies about being a werewolf to Snape felt very unnecessary. Marlene's character also didn't sit right with me, what with her trying to kill him and then atoning, the whole thing could have been avoided, but I won't complain much, it was an interesting read.

Now to the positives- it was a great fic! There was no bashing and the magic was balanced (I don't like it when authors make magic too OP like constructing a mental world inside their head, etc, etc. Occlumency doesn't work like that and I liked that you kept it closer to canon). The trial was simply phenomenal! I couldn't stop reading late at night. The Weasleys! I couldn't have asked for a better description of their daily lives! The sequence with Bill and Charlie getting their job letters was so funny. Though I would say the personality of canon Ron and Ginny were probably not so bold... but they're kids here... so they're basically OCs and I won't complain.

It amazes me that you weaved this long of a story before Hogwarts even began. I'm looking forward to read the sequels!
Merinus chapter 1 . 10/28/2023
Great start of the story, I hope both Sirius and Harry will have it good in the near future.
Ashera fanfics chapter 80 . 9/9/2023
Good story, but waaay too long. Too many plot lines. Too many characters to follow.
80 chapters of pre-Hogwarts are too many.
Globally, 30-40% of the text could be cut down while keeping the quality, it would make for a much easier read, avoid losing readers in unnecessary details about characters they don't care about.
The last 10 chapters feel like a real slog.
The last chapter showing Charlie's POV is nice to show us what happens before the guy becomes a Hogwarts teacher but we didn't need half of the chapter focused on that. If we're reading a Harry Potter fanfic that long, we're probably already familiar with the main story through books or movies or both and this half chapter brought very little, had 5 characters, 3 of which are probably OCs that we're unlikely to ever see again and the other two were unnecessary.
Ashera fanfics chapter 39 . 9/7/2023
Finally Keith the misogynistic jerk is out of her life! Don't worry Tonks, this was the best decision in your life, don't give up your dreams for an asshole who wants to lock you up in his house, the only safe place he can think of where you don't risk falling in love with a better person and where no one other than him can harm you.

I hope the story will follow Harry and Sirius more often soon, I barely remember this is supposed to be a Harry Potter story and not a slice of life/drama in the Potterverse.
NinusHideon chapter 80 . 9/4/2023
Ok. What can I say of this? This fic is awesome! The modifications made on the story are nice and I really like your writting style. Thanks for sharing :)
Maxillate Enderfall chapter 14 . 8/15/2023
Why isn’t Sirius able to use the ocular charm to see the magic himself? Also why is that even a thing in this story?
M chapter 3 . 7/21/2023
This was a lot of fun... heartbreaking at times: "it was nice to be spoken to like a person" and the like, but very well done.
The Goblins are suitably creepy and alien, yet all so familiar in a greedy bureaucratic way.
M chapter 1 . 7/21/2023
Love the setup, I'm looking forward to this!
2,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »