Reviews for Innocent
noxenrom chapter 1 . 12/13
Honestly. I never believed such a retarded display of teachers -in any fanfiction- is realistic!
Started good than 2 boys who lived.. stopped reading most stupid thing why?! why do you need some stupid oc marry sue to the main character...
acespotter chapter 65 . 11/28
I rarely log in, but I wanted you to know how much I am enjoying reading your stories. They are very professional with few spelling errors or punctuation mistakes. That is very unusual. I have read some books with more errors.
nice
AquiViva chapter 80 . 11/20
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

Off to read the next one . I might be ignoring my cleaning but whatever!
icecatfire chapter 61 . 11/12
...*Nods* I have a personal headcanon about the afterlife:

Sirius, James, Remus, and Peter, later on, after the other three, after a few long *CENTURIES* of ignoring Wormtail, apologized to Snape for everything that they did...and that Padfoot, Prongs, and Moony forgave Wormtail eventually. :D *Beams*

My headcanon/rambling aside, I liked this chapter. :)
Anon chapter 80 . 11/9
Brilliant story; enjoyed every moment reading it. Thanks for the hard work!
FanaticallyInLove chapter 1 . 11/7
This story was phenomenal, the detail is incredible and the story was so addicting I couldn't put it down!
Squarekiddo chapter 9 . 11/4
That was just stupid, instead of repeating listen over and over again, it would have made alot more sense if he simply told him, why do all these stupid misunderstandings have to be fueled by literally people so stupid they shouldnt even have motor skills.
FanaticallyInLove chapter 37 . 11/3
I'm not even halfway through and I've been reading for three days straight! This story is phenomenal! There's so much detail and the characters are so perfect it feels like JK had written it herself!
G Fawkes chapter 79 . 11/3
... stopped at "time to give up..."

Grrrrrr! It's kill or be killed against a fanatic, prejudiced, evil, organized GROUP of bad guys, right?! No where to go. End of the line. Literally.
'AK' the mother-****** right through his shield! Only the unforgiveables are UN-blockable! Kill him!

Went back to reading

Sirius does some kind of p*ssy-*ssed WIND spell.. "can't HURT anyone, Dumblf*ck might be dissapointed"!? At least Marlene punches the d*ckhead! Gets Marlene killed, runs past a STILL not subdued attacker, and he is hit with a spell.

Besides NO clue at action sequences (I shouldn't have to re-read it to figure out what happened... and a passivity streak aGreenpeace would be ashamed of, you SUCK.
I quit. Right here. 79th chapter of EIGHTY. New record ofquitting after so many words. Now I cant read the sequel. Or the second. Or the third.
Did I mention how much you suck?!

Out.
G Fawkes chapter 78 . 11/2
Lost my page.

U.S.A has government worker to population ratio of just under nine percent.

Nine percent of 6500 magical Brits is 585

. Divide THAT by nine floors of Ministry building, and you get 65 people per floor.

I think a straight up and down, magically speedy, NORMAL elevator, can handle it.

This aint the Pentagon, people. (Now there's a place that could use those movie elevators. 23,000 people, Five sides, five parallel corridors each, seven (?)floors, I'm sure a few SECRET places, right?)
GFawkes chapter 79 . 11/2
"The lift shafts span the entirety of the ministry"?

You mean the TWO elevators that go down the nine floors and back up again, right?

Not the horse-shite pypsychedelic mushroom trip, left-right-front-back-side to side-everthing but diagonal- clusterf*cks from the MOVIES, right?!

Back to the math, people.

The British Magical population, and therefore the Ministry (whatever) is not BIG enough to need the nine floors, plus assorted offshoots of the CANON description, let alone the absurd, oversized turd the movies suggest.
Sure if the building served the entire magical population of the WORLD, then have at it.
Most fics I've seen (approx 850, a small sample of the 800k or so out there), give Britain between 3000 and 10,000 magicals.
One magical in every ten thousand Brits is 6500.
G FAWKES chapter 78 . 11/2
... and Remus would NEVER allow Sirius or Tonks get into this kind of danger!
And purebloods, arsewipes or not, 'xcept most are, do not punch people, even girls. They use their wands to a fault, believing themselves ABOVE muggle violence. I had thought that maybe this group was the magicals from the werewolf clan... why else would Remus allow them any leeway, but now I think they're just pureblood *ssh*l*s, possibly LED by Scrimgour. (Not the rotfang conspiracy, though) He faked the threats on himself to get the attack on Amelia going. Setting up Harry to tell Sirius, all along... maybe.
G FAWKES chapter 78 . 11/2
I've seriously had it with all this m*th*r**ck*** lame *ss "stun and tie up" crap! Blow someone's bad guy hooded costumed head off , already. Aurors are allowed go defend themselves g***mn it!

I would have quit this back when I realized Harry wasn't going to even get TO Hogwarts by ch80. Then I stumbled on whichever fic is the fourth part of this (third sequel?), and I realized I had to finish THIS one, even if I was bored out of my mind.
The hint of (finally) some action helped, but now after the fifty seventh stunner (exasperated guess) by the good guys, all while the bad guys are drawing blood, I'm REALLY wishing I could quit, again.
And just to clear the air on canon v this A/U, Moody would at least be taking limbs off or putting people down semi-permanently. Even if he doesnt kill them, he's not gonna'let these f*****s 'finite' someone and let them back into the fight.
(Yawn)