Reviews for Innocent
raven haired girl chapter 30 . 12/21/2021
the story is quite long and detailed ...gets boring honestly
DJArla chapter 80 . 12/10/2021
This is very, very, very good! I was so intrigued the entire time I was reading it and didn’t want to put it down at all. I have soooo many questions based off this ending which I hope (and assume) you’ll answer in the sequel. You have a fantastic style of writing, your plot is so engaging, your characters are so lifelike and you built off the canon stories in a way that almost makes me forget this isn’t the real story by JKR. Love this. Can’t wait to read more
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2021
Magic can’t change appearance unless he’s born like Tonks. Or the photos on the wanted won’t work, and neither will the polyjuice potion
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2021
Magic can’t change appearance unless he’s born like Tonks. Or the photos on the Bolo won’t work, and neither will the polyjuice potion
chelsea0223 chapter 15 . 11/3/2021
I come back to this chapter (and the following few) at least a couple times a month. They're not even the best chapters of the book, but they never fail to put a smile on my face and give me the warm fuzzies. I just love all the Harry/Moony interactions. And the interaction between Moony and Padfoot when they meet up again. So, long story short: thank you for giving me my comfort chapters 3
Bjalf chapter 79 . 10/4/2021
I'm disappointed that they didn't retaliate after they were informed of the first death. They kill, we throw stunners and prank spells. That's not a winning strategy. No wonder they were losing the last war.

Put them down, and put them down hard. I realize it wouldn't fit the story, but I'd have started to lop off heads. There's a thousand non-unforgivable spells that kill.

Don't want to kill murderous attackers? Then obliviate them back to pre-OWL level.
Bjalf chapter 14 . 10/3/2021
The entire cave trip is so forced, so bolted-on, it fits like wings on a bicycle. All that nonsense, just to tell them about Horcruxes.
RDDash chapter 10 . 9/21/2021
Hydrus? Seriously.
Guest chapter 80 . 9/21/2021
Very slow story. Not bad but it could easily be a quarter of this length. Prose is nice, characters are done well enough, there's a few truly great moments (the dreams). But it has far more fat than meat.

This fanfiction rates a 7.5/10.
Guest chapter 79 . 9/21/2021
That's far too much competence for HP wizards, author. This whole subplot is entirely unbelievable.
Guest chapter 77 . 9/21/2021
I was hoping to get to Hogwarts by now instead of a mysterious conspiracy subplot, author. Sure, this auror adventures business is nice and all, but the magic school is kinda the highlight of the Harry Potter concept.
Guest chapter 65 . 9/21/2021
Gee, what are the odds?
Westeller chapter 65 . 9/21/2021
Huh. Guess the whole school thing will work out for him after all.

... Recess? You mean lunch. I thought at first this might be one of those odd differences between 'murican and British English, but it doesn't seem to be. Lunch is a meal. Food. Recess is a break. Not food. You can eat lunch, you can't eat recess. You can of course eat lunch during recess, though that's not normal.
Westeller chapter 62 . 9/21/2021
... School?

I mean, there are plenty of decent reasons to go to school. Education, for one. But because you're lonely? Especially in Harry's position, where he wouldn't be going back in another year or two, and any friends he makes would be both incapable of understanding his life and lost when he just up and disappeared?

The kid is lonely. Step one should be inviting the Weasley's over for dinner, or something. Not school.
RDDash chapter 2 . 9/20/2021
Like a prison escapee can take care of 8 year old child.
2,507 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »