Reviews for Innocent
Dear Author,
Hope you're well, it's been a while since your last update, so I'm sure I speak for many of us when I say I'm a little concerned. Be well, stay healthy, but know that many of us are waiting on you with bated breath.
What's with the TRACE paranoia? Are all adult magicals forbidden to perform magic around children who own a wand ? In some outlandish manner does this magic ban only apply to Harry? Does Harry have some super trace different than the trace on 11 to 16 year olds? Canon says Harry can't use the wand outside school. Not that all adults in his vicinity are affected. I just don't see any point to this but apparently it's huge and unavoidable for the purposes of this story. So far it's importance has not been revealed. Maybe it's for some future plot point.
Sooo... Snape just waltzes in despite a fidelis? I thought Harry was supposed to be undetectable even by someone in the same room. Harry agrees to go with a complete stranger? Even if Harry recognized him from Sirius' school stories Snape would be portrayed as an enemy.
Would Harry go with Voldemort?
Was this chapter just a random ramble through the last day of the Hogwarts year for people nonessential to the story or was it a convoluted attempt to set the stage for an upcoming event?
Kioko Yasu chapter 79 . 2/10
Apparently you can only review once per chapter per story, so I'm trying to cheat the system. Finished my reread! Even though I've read all of this, I was still full of tension during all the appropriate parts. This series is so good!
AngelsOfDeath2343 chapter 3 . 2/4
is this going to be dumble bashing and Weasley
haaaa
haha. That 'reconciliation' at the end is goldn.
They're talking about different Shes! Remus and Tonks thinks he's talking about tonks, when really they're talking about the girl who was infected…but what if the infected girl IS tonks and because she's a metamorphamagus nothing happened? OOOOH
oh, paddy!
hahahah
dwf3kjrc3n chapter 10 . 1/28
I fucking hate Snivellus. Guess that's one thing we have Nagini to thank for.

Anyhow, I'm quite enjoying this story! It's absolutely delightful.
chelsea0223 chapter 77 . 1/20
I have not been THIS invested in a story in a very long time. Very well done. I've got about a hundred different theories right now and yet still this story keeps me guessing. Looks like I'll be staying up super late tonight so I can finish the fic lol
Pointinkspire chapter 5 . 1/19
Dumbledore needs to mind his own damn business
harrypotterfan2020063 chapter 18 . 1/17
Turn to page three hundred and ninety-four
2,505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »