Reviews for Innocent
OWLOFDASEA chapter 79 . 11/28/2020
I just wanna let u know your writing has never disappointed me and your entire series should be made into books. I said what I said please write ur own books cuz I swear this series is a literary masterpiece. It’s my second time reading and I WAS STILLL STRESSED ABOUT THIS WHOLE SERPANTS SWORN THING ugh
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2020
Yeah this story sucks
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2020
My god this story is boring
untamedmagicfire chapter 80 . 11/19/2020
Wow! This has been absolutely epic. Truly brilliant and I've loved every second. Thank you so much
joycezhanng chapter 80 . 11/12/2020
the end of the first fic of this brilliant series..

it’s been an INCREDIBLE 2 years for sirius and harry and remus and everyone else. the fireworks moment made me feel so content i just couldn’t stop smiling.

and then charlie’s group meet lord voldemort. what a way to ruin the bloody mood.

this is like my 5th time retreading this series. it’s just SO GOOD and my new cannon. i’m being serious. please never stop updating - i will stay with this series until deathly hallows ends and i don’t care if it takes you another 8 more years. i swear to god i WILL cry if you ever abandon this.
joycezhanng chapter 75 . 11/12/2020
sirius is honestly pretty close with his questions. he almost has it.

and jesus christ harry is dramatic.
joycezhanng chapter 74 . 11/12/2020
ugh, again, your choice of presents are SO GOOD.

remus's defense books are a nice hint for the staged serpents sworn attack, and i'm happy sirius finally has a replacement for his signature leather jacket. then of course the dog tag is absolutely perfect and so so so fucking cute.
joycezhanng chapter 73 . 11/12/2020
okay so the seated man is scrimgeour and the standing one is moody, and moody's "source" is remus?

i love how you've made it sound so ominous lol.
joycezhanng chapter 68 . 11/12/2020
oh sirius you really DO have a flair for the dramatic.

no but seriously (pun intended) his interactions with the london police were hilarious.

"i wouldn't go as far as to say broad daylight... it's rather overcast this morning."

i wonder if sirius recognizes fisher from that iconic night? that'll make things even more amusing. imagine if fisher knew "ebondy hunt" is actually sirius black, the one who flew the motorcycle AND suggested the name that fisher's daughter eventually named her child...
joycezhanng chapter 64 . 11/12/2020
YES I'M LIVING FOR SIRIUS FLIRTING WITH TONKS TO PURPOSEFULLY MAKE REMUS JEALOUS THAT'S SO ON POINT.

also yay cute draco moments :) i'm glad he's not prejudiced against remus, and he and harry are bondingggg

"potter gave him a rather wary look. draco thought he was expecting a self-righteous declaration of how werewolves were inferior. the only werewolf draco had ever met was lupin, however, and he seemed all right, even if father didn't like him. draco would never admit it, but he suspected potter was probably a better judge of character than father..."

"potter burst out laughing, and draco felt a smile - no, it felt different; a... grin? - spread across his face in response."

and snape and sirius are like ACTUALLY getting along too. i love that, honestly. it's hilarious that remus is like completely bewildered.

"sirius grinned, but quickly hid the expression behind his glass of juice, and for the briefest moment, Remus would have sworn that Snape's scowl vanished."
Guest chapter 65 . 11/12/2020
Absolutely loving this story!

A few little niggles regarding brit picking (in the UK it's 'playtime' or 'break' not 'recess', and you eat a 'snack' not a 'recess', for example)

Also the Roman Numberal D is 500 not 50
50 is L
joycezhanng chapter 57 . 11/12/2020
fisher’s grandchild is going to be named elvendork... you’re having too much fun with this.
joycezhanng chapter 54 . 11/12/2020
ITS SO FUNNY THAT DRACO THINKS BEING PRO-MUGGLEBORN IS LIKE A RARE CONDITION SIMILAR TO HARRY’S PARSTLETONGUE AND THEY WAY HE JUST ANNOUNCED IT AT BREAKFAST OH MY GOD
joycezhanng chapter 49 . 11/12/2020
fudge and dawlish and umbridge and malfoy - a wonderful group of people. i don't know who i want to punch the most. all four of them should be assassinated or something.
joycezhanng chapter 48 . 11/11/2020
i want umbridge crucioed until insanity.

dementors are the worst things in the entire hp universe. i understand why they’re harry’s biggest fear. i think they should be everyone’s.
2,507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »