Reviews for Innocent
RumbleRoar811 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
I can feel an explosion in the making and I am very excited.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Mrs PetersonB*tch
Great story though!
Tory9819 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
If only it had actually happened this way..
Lupinesence chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Great chapter, loved how Petunia's action at the end resembled what happened in DH and I'm glad Harry has now left the Dursleys (hopefully) forever. Can't wait for more :)
Tory9819 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
OHMYGOODNESSGRACIOUS. I love your stories! Seriously how do you come up with these things? And the little boy's name is James..
Anji chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Yikes! What an awful teacher! Harry's "wish" story broke my heart. Poor kid! I look forward to reading more chapters!
MemoirsofaLostCause chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I love the use of the goodbye scene of Deathly Hallows, 9 years earlier. I'm wondering how this story is going to be. Genuinely excited. Keep updating! It's going great.
PadfootFanatic chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
OHMYMERLIN THIS IS SO COOL!
jennadancer chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Great first chapter. I am looking forward to more.
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Cool chapter :)
XxCrossxXMyXxHeartxX chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Curse you, Peterson! I seriously felt like crying when I read how Harry was treated. Update soon!
RumbleRoar811 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Oh my god that awful woman... poor Harry!
MemoirsofaLostCause chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Great chapter. Extremely harsh, but painfully realistic. I'm excited to see how the story goes.
Bananas-ofthe-WorldUNITE chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Poor Harry! Love how Sirius' escape was a subconscious thing, he practically sleep walked out of Azkaban! Well done!
Realityorfiction chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Omg this sounds amazing. Its making me nervous! Haha can't wait for the next update. Does this mean dark days is finished?
2,505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167