Reviews for Innocent
If Veritaserum smells like nothing, shouldn’t Lupin smell...tea, and not suspect anything?
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 46 . 8/27
This is where I'm getting off the train. Too many threads with too many characters with too many agendas for too many words. When I'm looking for a deep story filled with intrigue this isn't the fandom I head to, and the disconnect between overly simple characters and overly complex plot is jarring.
BeautifulBanian chapter 10 . 8/27
How can Hydrus be 10 months old if Draco is 2? That's only 8 months between births, unless Draco was born prematurely?
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 5 . 8/25
Dangerous for only one night of the month, but weakened to incapacitation for several days before and after. I can understand the bitterness, it's an unfairness, but many of his limitations are real.
disc0balls chapter 80 . 8/22
This is one of the best fics I’ve ever read. I simply couldn’t stop reading this since I started the first chapter, and I’m about to start the next instalment now. Thank you for writing, and for sharing, this masterpiece.
Bluerain22 chapter 80 . 8/14
Great story, thank you for sharing!
La Boricua Cullen chapter 4 . 8/12
I would hope that the fact that Sirius could take Harry at all would mean that he was not dangerous and meant Harry no harm. After all, he tells Harry in OotP that the reason he sent him to live with his aunt and uncle wasn't just to maintain the blood protection, but also to protect him from the Death Eaters that were still at large and the ones who escaped punishment. No one who means Harry any kind of harm to set foot into Privet Drive, so Sirius being able to should be the hint to Dumbledore that not everything is as it seems.
AvidGamer chapter 10 . 8/5
You know, I think Snape is the only fictional character I've ever truly hated. Cannon or this version.
Greentooth chapter 1 . 7/11
I’m sure you get this all the time but you are an absolutely phenomenal writer. I found fanfiction in 2016 and when I found your stories I flew threw them. Since then I have followed religiously to see your newest chapters. I check constantly and when they come out I read them at least 10 times. I think at this point I’ve reread the whole series at least ten times just in between chapters. I am clearly not a writer so I was never going to review or anything since I have zero criticisms and no fancy insight but I recently hit a milestone in my own life and I have followed you so much for years that I just had to say thank you. Your stories quite literally saved my life and even if you stopped adding today I would so appreciate them and you in this world. Thank you so much I love everything about your writing!
Scriptix chapter 12 . 7/10
This is on my best friends list of favorite fics, and Saintly Monarchs illogical vitriol confirmed that this is a must-read, if even someone who hates it continues to rage read it.

There are certainly some inconsistencies, I eyeroll a bit at a seriously OP Harry, and I ponder at all the extra Pureblood kids but maybe there'll be a use for them later. The author has a rich cast of original characters to support the main cast and an interesting and unique plot, and every so often she? busts out a line that crushes my soul.

I'll keep reading, although the word count of all five fics in the series is way daunting.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 51 . 7/10
Harry can't give Dobby orders.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 50 . 7/10
The author is a complete idiot.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 50 . 7/10
As Steve-Arkarian said. Idiotic author.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 46 . 7/10
Don't make that bitch Petunia seem remorseful.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 46 . 7/10
Why couldn't he smell the cat?
2,505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »