Reviews for When Day Ends and Night Begins
Abigail Gibson chapter 20 . 8/24
This got me really wet...LOL...
I really enjoyed this :D
Twllight is my favourite hehe :)
KDMCAM chapter 40 . 3/1
This was so so so good! I have enjoyed every min. Of it! They will be missed!
KDMCAM chapter 4 . 2/27
I remember kissing my husband for the first time on the first night we hung out. He tugged on my hair and everything! It was what all story book kisses are about!
Xoxo chapter 40 . 2/5
I truly love this story. I don't think there should be a sequel. Xoxo.
robertpatzlover09 chapter 40 . 12/7/2014
Damn i love high school stoies and i loved this one it was amazing! goodd job you amazing person! going into my favourites
lol chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
They're pretty pathetic XD I don't know if I like this slutty Bella 'll see.
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 40 . 11/20/2014
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
Guest chapter 26 . 9/30/2014
Bella is so stupid. how can she forgive him so easily? all the reasons behind his stupidity its just tons of BS. I mean imagine the hurt the tears every freakin night and day. at least make him pay for what he does and earn a place in your life!
evilnat chapter 40 . 8/17/2014
Great read. I liked it a lot.

Merey chapter 40 . 8/16/2014
Loved this story. Thanks for sharing it.
lauren cameron chapter 40 . 8/16/2014
Sorry that I haven't reviewed chapter by chapter! I just read this in two days and I cannot believe it hasn't been found by more readers yet. It was wonderful!
AliBelly chapter 40 . 7/14/2014
This is aaaaamazing! I love it!
Chuchi-28 chapter 20 . 7/9/2014

I'm Sophie and I'm French. I love so much your fiction When Day Ends and Night Begins.
So I want to know if you are agree that I translate this fiction in French.
I understand if you don't want that. Of course, I will write that it's your fiction with your name and a link from your profile and the real fiction.

Sorry for the mistakes, I hope you accept that.

My Fanfiction profile: Chuchi-28
Guest chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
Wth is going on with all this guy drama? I love it. hahaha
Guest chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
Uh oh. Those nightmares aren't a good sign. she might need help.
1,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »