Reviews for To Make You Stay
bythewho chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
I love how most of Souji's conversation with Chie and Yosuke played out. it was great.
bythewho chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
The flashbacks were dour, and the final part of the chapter describing Souji's shopping trip was glorious. Adachi's mention only made it better.
bythewho chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Great story so far! Very excited to keep reading and see how this all comes together, as more, and more teammates show up. I can't say that I usually like these type of stories for game stories, but your story sounded really interesting, with Souji screwing everything up and all that. So I look forward to reading the rest of your story.
Scoundrel Bones chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
Wow, as great as this chapter was, reading about the Investigation Team being reduced to such strained relationships is gut-wrenching. Thankfully, you didn't make the conflicts one-sided, so it's easy to see how the butterfly effect would happen this way. Keep up the great work!
Shouta Izukai chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
...I had a feeling Saki just wouldn't make it through...
Regardless though, I'm glad to see an update after awhile! I love the idea of this story so much, and I love inner conflict (the way you pull it off is so amazing too~). (I literally just reread the entire thing too, I couldn't help myself.)
Looking forward to reading more~!
Raj8 chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
I'm glad to see that this updated, it looks like my concerns were for nothing. I'll have to try to have more faith in you next time.

Now regarding this chapter a lot of things happened, I can easily see Chie is building up a resentment against Souji, which will hopefully be cleared up when she confronts her shadows

We have access to more truth than Souji does so analyzing the plot should be easier.

For example Konishi being in a coma rather than dead, some possible musings are it's because her Shadow is no longer part of her. As rather than fighting until Konishi accepted it, they instead ran away.

Also Adachi telling Souji all this is especially suspicious, since we all know who the real killer is. Did he do it to sow discord between the group? If so why would he take them so seriously, so early?
Raj8 chapter 12 . 4/19/2015
Definitely very interesting, it's also fascinating to see how much is different because of Souji/Yu.

I hope this story doesn't get abandoned, currently it just looks like you take awhile to update which is fine, I just really do not want this to be abandoned.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
This is one of the most interesting fics I've ever read. As much as I would love to see this updated, I don't mind waiting. I just hope this isn't a dead fic :(
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Oooh, I KNEW something like this was gonna happen! You have no idea how happy I was when I finally realized this had updated and I wasn't just hallucinating! And MAN, what a way to continue! Nothing like everything going wrong to get you back into the swing of things, eh?

Looking forward to your next update! .
RandomGuyonthestreet13 chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
Please let Naoto be apart of the group but have it completely random reason and have Kangi FALL in like in the Battle Royal game.
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
I like this. I like this a lot.

It's like a well-thought out, well-done new game story, except things actually change and Souji doesn't know everything and it's just . . . AH it's so good! Greatly looking forward to more! So, SO much! .
OSR fanatic chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
Howling Armadillo chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
Love this story. It's just way too friggin clever. To me it is a brilliant study into cause and effect. And I'm genuinely curious to see how the story can progress from here. Will Namatame still throw people into the television even though Saki made it out in one piece? Will Adachi keep throwing people into the television instead? I can't imagine at all how this story will progress with Saki being rescued, since that was what lead Namatame to start "saving" people. But that's what makes this so damn intriguing!
EmD23 chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
I wonder if Nanamate even has a reason to go after Yukiko, since it's Saki's death that inspired him to start the kidnappings.

Regardless, Souji coming back with the belief Namatame is the culprit is quite problematic and it probably won't be cleared up until Saki mentions Namatame warned her, which she can't as long as her Shadow is around...

This is a fine pickle.
Originaljuan92 chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
So happy that you updated. This chapter was really good especially the way Souji was dealing with everything. Also if no pairings are set yet may I suggest making this into a Souji/Naoto fic. Anyways can't wait for more updates. Have fun writing.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »