Reviews for To Make You Stay
Raj8 chapter 12 . 4/19
Definitely very interesting, it's also fascinating to see how much is different because of Souji/Yu.

I hope this story doesn't get abandoned, currently it just looks like you take awhile to update which is fine, I just really do not want this to be abandoned.
This is one of the most interesting fics I've ever read. As much as I would love to see this updated, I don't mind waiting. I just hope this isn't a dead fic :(
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Oooh, I KNEW something like this was gonna happen! You have no idea how happy I was when I finally realized this had updated and I wasn't just hallucinating! And MAN, what a way to continue! Nothing like everything going wrong to get you back into the swing of things, eh?

Looking forward to your next update! .
RandomGuyonthestreet13 chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
Please let Naoto be apart of the group but have it completely random reason and have Kangi FALL in like in the Battle Royal game.
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
I like this. I like this a lot.

It's like a well-thought out, well-done new game story, except things actually change and Souji doesn't know everything and it's just . . . AH it's so good! Greatly looking forward to more! So, SO much! .
OSR fanatic chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
Sgt. Red chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
Love this story. It's just way too friggin clever. To me it is a brilliant study into cause and effect. And I'm genuinely curious to see how the story can progress from here. Will Namatame still throw people into the television even though Saki made it out in one piece? Will Adachi keep throwing people into the television instead? I can't imagine at all how this story will progress with Saki being rescued, since that was what lead Namatame to start "saving" people. But that's what makes this so damn intriguing!
EmD23 chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
I wonder if Nanamate even has a reason to go after Yukiko, since it's Saki's death that inspired him to start the kidnappings.

Regardless, Souji coming back with the belief Namatame is the culprit is quite problematic and it probably won't be cleared up until Saki mentions Namatame warned her, which she can't as long as her Shadow is around...

This is a fine pickle.
Originaljuan92 chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
So happy that you updated. This chapter was really good especially the way Souji was dealing with everything. Also if no pairings are set yet may I suggest making this into a Souji/Naoto fic. Anyways can't wait for more updates. Have fun writing.
Kanjilearner1988 chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
Nice to see that you finally updated this story.
As for The Necessities of Cooking Lessons?
Meia42 chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
Just saw this, and read through all of it. Extremely interesting concept, and you did a fantastic job with it! What he said to Yosuke about having to rescue Saki no matter what was 100% true, and is a definite hurdle for any story like this(how do you have a protag doing a game without trying to save everyone?). Very interesting that because he never solved the mystery, he never doubted that Namatame was behind it all.

Still, raises some questions in terms of the timeline of events. Not sure if he threw Namatame in, but it just sounds like he kind of went totally catatonic and got out of town as the "world" ended. So he probably left at the normal time, but it's kind of a fully fleshed out "bad end" route, with Naoto's calling scene happening then instead of in December if you don't catch Adachi?

How Souji feels really meshes with everything, including the loss of his persona. I look forward to seeing how the rest of the IT can try and snap Souji out of this, because he's probably not going to have access to any persona with his psyche this messed up.
Stargazing Sketcher chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
Wait a minute, he still thinks it's Namatame?

...This fic continues to get better and better. Keep up the good work!
Originaljuan92 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
What a cliffhanger. This needs to be updated its really good. Hopefully this Fic is not dead. Anyways have fun writing and I'll be happily waiting for more updates.
OrphOfTheAbyss chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
DAMMIT, DAMMIT, DAMMIT... CLIFFHANGERS...
EmD23 chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Ooh, an update!

So the time to spill the secret in full comes, huh? I wonder if Souji will will make sure that the future stays between him, Yosuke and Chie. It'd be kinda fitting, I suppose, since they started the journey both times, but I doubt they could keep it a secret forever.