Reviews for Merlin Works in Mysterious Ways
fic fan chapter 5 . 4h
I cried a lot - good story.
HPDMForLife chapter 5 . 2/28
I cried when I read this but I am so glad that I did. This was an amazing story and I am thankful that you decided to share it.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
I somehow hate this but love it all the same. It is... I'm always looking for a happy ending with a brighter future, and this one certainly has a different take on what a happy ending or a bright future is, but you've written the story that made me want to finish it. Great job.
dawnraptor chapter 5 . 9/19/2016
Perhaps a little too long, but what a ride! This story has only 63 reviews. Perhaps people don't like fics about disability. I was caught unaware, too. It's hard, difficult. We tend to push away this thoughs. But you made a great job. Too many fics come to an easy resolution: magic conquers all. You chose a different, difficult path and lead us to an unusual end, a different one. I don't want to say it's better or worse than the usual, but I think it had to be told. Your approach suggests a present or past experience with a similar condition, or a job as a nurse or a doctor. A great fic, with a bittersweet end, that I'm very glad I could read. Thank you for sharing this unusual jewel.
Alytiger chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
I love it! It didn't end how I thought it would (granted in my head everything *poof* got better) but it's a fabulous story :3
babyvfan chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
This story definitely was a trip. Had it's ups and downs but overall it was worth a read. I won't lie thought the only set back was how long it was. Like insanely long. In the end, though, it was worth it. You did a good job
I know okay chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
I loved this and the fact that you dealt with their emotions about everything realistically.
I know okay chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Aww, finally there is some communication.
I know okay chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
I kind of knew that's why Draco was acting out. It's too bad this tragedy had to happen before he could admit it.

I don't think I would want to have lived if that was my outcome. Will Harry ever be able to respond to them?
I know okay chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Dang, this chapter could have been several with so many things going on in it. I'll have you know I cried a few times.

So I'm guessing they were out to get Harry, not his money.
I know okay chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Everything about this is horribly unfair for everyone.
MadMaxxCoyote chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Well this was pretty much one of the most miserable things I've ever read. Granted I actually lived through this with my dad, so that didn't help. I don't blame the author though...this is what I get for using a fanfic rec from TV tropes.
Venus914 chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
Seriously, Ron is the biggest git ever. He's nothing but a traitor. I dont believe he is grieving by not seeing Harry. It's a cop out. He just doesnt want responsibility. When the going gets tough, he's always the 1st to leave.

Maybe it's good to remind him that Harry will also leave him that minute he becomes paralyze.
Jen chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
It was great...I could have done without the drooling. lol
PapillonMagique chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
I should have known that reading this would make me cry. Either tears of joy or sorrow a fic written by lordhellebore always ends in snot and empty tissues boxes. That aside I enjoyed this story and encourage you to keep writing more like it. Well written stories I mean, less tear jerkers :P