Reviews for Merlin Works in Mysterious Ways
dawnraptor chapter 5 . 9/19
Perhaps a little too long, but what a ride! This story has only 63 reviews. Perhaps people don't like fics about disability. I was caught unaware, too. It's hard, difficult. We tend to push away this thoughs. But you made a great job. Too many fics come to an easy resolution: magic conquers all. You chose a different, difficult path and lead us to an unusual end, a different one. I don't want to say it's better or worse than the usual, but I think it had to be told. Your approach suggests a present or past experience with a similar condition, or a job as a nurse or a doctor. A great fic, with a bittersweet end, that I'm very glad I could read. Thank you for sharing this unusual jewel.
Alytiger chapter 5 . 3/17
I love it! It didn't end how I thought it would (granted in my head everything *poof* got better) but it's a fabulous story :3
babyvfan chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
This story definitely was a trip. Had it's ups and downs but overall it was worth a read. I won't lie thought the only set back was how long it was. Like insanely long. In the end, though, it was worth it. You did a good job
I know okay chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
I loved this and the fact that you dealt with their emotions about everything realistically.
I know okay chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Aww, finally there is some communication.
I know okay chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
I kind of knew that's why Draco was acting out. It's too bad this tragedy had to happen before he could admit it.

I don't think I would want to have lived if that was my outcome. Will Harry ever be able to respond to them?
I know okay chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Dang, this chapter could have been several with so many things going on in it. I'll have you know I cried a few times.

So I'm guessing they were out to get Harry, not his money.
I know okay chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Everything about this is horribly unfair for everyone.
MadMaxxCoyote chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Well this was pretty much one of the most miserable things I've ever read. Granted I actually lived through this with my dad, so that didn't help. I don't blame the author though...this is what I get for using a fanfic rec from TV tropes.
Venus914 chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
Seriously, Ron is the biggest git ever. He's nothing but a traitor. I dont believe he is grieving by not seeing Harry. It's a cop out. He just doesnt want responsibility. When the going gets tough, he's always the 1st to leave.

Maybe it's good to remind him that Harry will also leave him that minute he becomes paralyze.
Jen chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
It was great...I could have done without the drooling. lol
PapillonMagique chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
I should have known that reading this would make me cry. Either tears of joy or sorrow a fic written by lordhellebore always ends in snot and empty tissues boxes. That aside I enjoyed this story and encourage you to keep writing more like it. Well written stories I mean, less tear jerkers :P
Yankeegomera chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
Good, but to bitter and sad
Yankeegomera chapter 4 . 4/13/2015
Its soo sad!
Nihona chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
Waouh... To be honest, I don't know what to say.

I'm quite confused actually! Your ending is both happy and sad. In a way, Draco and Harry finally found each other, and understood each other. They expressed their love for each other, and overcame their past, their torments and the disability of Harry.
But, in an another hand, you made an ending more realistic than happy by the fact that Harry don't recover from his brain damages.

Like most of people I appreciate happy endings, but your fic was quite touching, and your ending makes sense in a way. In fact, at moments, your story was a little overwhelming, so I was expecting a even saddest ending.

So, to summarize, you portray quite well the characters feelings and emotions, like Draco's insecurities and Harry's tumults above all (All the torments, the frustation, he has to passed by to realize his feeling for Draco and succeed to communicate with him. His feelings related to his state, his disability.)

Above all stories I read, yours is very special. It is very interesting, meaningful, deep and very well written. For the later, maybe I am not the best judge considering I'm french speaking, but yours sentences are smooth, and yours words are familiar enough for me!

So, thanks for this story, I quite enjoyed the reading! And keep writing, I look forward to it!

PS : Sorry for my bad english and I hope this story is not too old, and that you will see my review!