Reviews for Predacon Sparkling
alienlover64 chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
Awe man, I'm done. Nnnnnnoooooo!

Okay, sorry about that.

Anyway, this book is REALLY good. I read up to chapter nine yesterday and finished it just now! I couldn't put my NOOk down, I had to keep reading it. Its fantastic!

Poor Predaking though, I hope he gets better. I'm also dying to know what Huntress beast form will look like when she's fullgrown.

Also, can I draw her sometime? It's fine if you say no. Just extremely curious.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2015
Wow, I think Miko is an excited predacon-puppy in disguise and not human! ;D *looks at last update time* Awwww Duuuude Where Are U? I want to see Predaking and Huntress reunited and the looks on the Autobots faces when they realize who her sire is Ha! XD
ZabuzasGirl chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Dav009 chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
Love the story hope you write more soon
Taky-Tazens chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
Il love this story!
I can't explain you more "why i like this story" becasse the english is not me forts langage... But the events it's very good think!
TAKY-TAZENS chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
So cute!
I love your Story!
I start read the next chapter NOW :3
huntress D chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
I do not know what to do.
Offer my soul to the devil or what?
I want a chapter fourteen , too much to ask that again with predaking huntress?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
Please,are npt know her nos
huntres D chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
CHAPTER FOURTEEN PLEASE
huntress chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ,NOOWWWWW!
huntress chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
OR YOU TAKE OUT A CHAPTER FOURTEEN OR KILL MISELF! I speak cerium.
Look no one asks him to follow untl huntress us parte,it would be toó justo want her to return to her father. :
uncess predaking rescue you daughter mand you make like 10 years later mand finally becomes huntress mand everyone happy :)
and the end

Just please,please chapter 14,greetings ;)
huntress D chapter 13 . 7/16/2015
Please,please,please continúe it son :(
I wish faith all muy heart to see predaking shattering the autobot basis un morder to find a huntress. :')
Well,not so violently,but look here's an idea:ratchet injects a sedative or something and get predaking believe is dead! CHAN CHAN CHAAN!
or if it would definitely perfect :D and succulent ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
And you could also terminante it completely with a predaking fliying in to the sunset with his beloved huntress.
But me please,finish it for god's sake.
Mi mind needs more of this.
Imagine looking at you with pleading face huntress.
Please,do it for huntress.
I will be back.
Every day and expect to see a number fourteen,it's okay? (-_-)
Greetings :)
Aipocanrocinu chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
I really love this story so much and I lobe that Shockwave and Soundwave are brothers because it makes a lot of sense to me since both their names end with "wave"
Unicornacopia aipocanrocinU chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
I like the0 name as well I think Huntress suits a red femme predacon but without the Feral part
Cyberwolf02 chapter 13 . 7/7/2015
Please please please please please update soon.