Reviews for Predacon Sparkling
cc chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
When is predaking gonna go after huntress I'm awaiting the moment
Mrs. Ukitake chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
please get Predaking out of Megatron's grip and reunite him with Huntress I about cried when he had to leave her
Brenna chapter 13 . 8/13/2014
Can Preadking find huntress/onyx with the auto bots in there 'secret' base? And plz let huntress/onyx say her first word. And BTW, good job. One of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Keep going no matter what others may tell you
Designation CrimsonSong chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
I love this story! Huntress is awesome keep updating!
PepperCornPie chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
Such an awesome story!
can't wait for the chapter when they let her free and Miko 'plays' with her...will she get along with the humans? she's got nothing against humans...so?
anyway, thank you for an awesome update and can't wait for the next!
have a great day
PepperCornPie
kawtharthegreat chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
noo huntress I hope predaking finds her again!
Renee Swan chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
Welcome Back! :D
We missed you so much!
I loved the second name you gave her: Onyx.
It makes this whole adopting-a-predacon thing so much more real. Like this isn't a joke or something for fun, this is a chance for two species to co-exist.
I love how Huntress (or Onyx) still remembers Predaking XD - but it kinda seems like just barely :'(
I miss the big guy. Do we get to see him again? I hope it's soon.
I wonder if Ultra magnus will ever be left alone with Onyx?
Imagine if he was the one who returned Huntress back to her sire?
Oh the irony, Predaking takes his hand away and in return he gives his child back. I doubt that would happen, but still interesting scenario.
If Huntress is going to have more freedom, will she use it as a chance to escape? Will she gain more self awareness?
Can't wait to find out!
See you soon ;)
cyberbee15 chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
Alright I hoping for a new chapter from this fiction thank you so much keep it up! Oh and don't forget Transformers marathon on the fourth of July and sneak peak of a new Transformers series so exciting have fun with it bye now!
Bluefeather4299 chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Hehe I love Miko's reaction to hearing they were letting Onyx/Huntress out. Please tell me Ultra Magnus stops being such a jerkface. Great job so far and can't wait to read more! :)
Dream'sRealm chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
Excellent chapter, as always And while it was a bit rough, this story is still developing extraordinarily well and I look forward to seeing where it will go in the future. Good work and may God bless you and your day!

Until next time, Dream'sRealm
mamabot chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
It was great to see her get a name and sweet that Smokescreen is the one to find one. WOW Ultra Magnus is a great big grump.

Optimus has a tough job ahead of him balancing between his Commander and local inhabitant.
But I do so home she gets back to her father so his poor spark won't break much longer.
Transformers' BABY chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
I really REALLY hate Ultra Magus he's such a fragger
CJ-T-Bone chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
I foresee pain and headaches for team prime for the foreseeable future. Update soon please.
shadybabe101 chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Ultra Magnus needs to loosen his gears a notch! Talking to the kids like they aren't worth it! Great chapter!
Emajade32439 chapter 13 . 6/29/2014