Reviews for Love, I Know You Are the One
CuppaTea13 chapter 3 . 5/25
I would absolutely love to see more of this! Just keep going. I'll read anything- if you carry this till their grandparents or something I will faithfully read each and every story. I love it!
lipamo chapter 3 . 2/19
Again i feel so happy to have found your stories. They make my day. This one in particular. I was positively stoked and amazed. Thank you so much for all of this!
lipamo chapter 2 . 2/19
Oh it is delicious how they can't keep their hands off each other. You write it so beautifully.
nightlight.zero chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
I love this story. The only thing I think it's missing which I'd really like to see is a flashback to the moment when they actually define their relationship as something more than sexual. You allude to it a few times, but never actually touch it.
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 3 . 3/6/2016
Loved totally
mrsalh32611 chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
I just stumbled across this story and fell in love with it... you mentioned at the end that you would possibly do a follow up when he proposes... I would live to read that
Lacrimosa Tomboy chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
Just pure unadulterated love for this story! I love how you write Felicity as the ginormous nerd we all know she is :) Oliver is beyond sweet, but I like how you don't gloss over his issues or his darkness. All in all, wonderful!
LEYTON-NALEY chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
I loved this. You're a great writer!
cruzstar chapter 3 . 4/11/2015
This was a wonderful, wonderful story. So good!
Tempest103 chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story :)
Leena7 chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story and the one that preceded it.
UnScrambled chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Loved it!
Sarah chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Insanely sweet and sexy! Well done. Would love to read his proposal .
Angels-heart1 chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
So cute! Loved it!
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
I seriously have soooo many of your stories as favorites its not funny lol