Reviews for Star Trek Dribbles and Drabs
Lawlady562 chapter 57 . 4/13
i wonder if we really will have access to our 20th century tv shows in the future. Hmm
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 57 . 4/12
lol...thanks for updating!
hank chapter 4 . 1/26
'to and Ethics class' an extra 'd' or is there a word missing between 'to' and 'and'?
contact to discuss
Seeyou chapter 29 . 10/31/2015
First chapter you didn't stick to cannon. Per cannon Kirk would never have beat Spock. I think your love and admiration for kirk made you get carried away on this point.
Lawlady562 chapter 56 . 10/4/2015
Nobody can resist bubble wrap. Nice!
HeartofFyrwinde chapter 56 . 10/1/2015
HA! Who says Vulcans can't indulge? xD
I actually have a prompt for ya I may undertake myself. It's on the serious side, though: "Memorials: Jim Kirk and Dr. Carol Marcus visit New York City while on layover and visit a massive memorial park-the site of an infamous attack which is still commemorated 270 years later. They reflect on the nature of good and evil, heroism, and the call to do the right thing." Can be platonic or romantic in regards to the pair, but see where it takes you.
Obsessive66 chapter 56 . 9/29/2015
Yes, he would. Working with that lot is stressful...
Sonar chapter 55 . 9/22/2015
Reminds me of Mash
Obsessive66 chapter 55 . 9/22/2015
Oh, that so reminds me of Data's reaction to something he drank while his emotion chip was active.
Lawlady562 chapter 55 . 9/22/2015
I have been trying to kick my Starbucks addiction and now you have my mouth watering...
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 55 . 9/22/2015
Welcome back!
HeartofFyrwinde chapter 54 . 12/15/2014
HA! Love this one!
"Hey, now, captain, don't you dare press that-ah, nuts."
"Dang it, Jim!" *X-/

How 'bout "Ghostbusters, Enterprise-style"? (In which Jim discovers a rather catchy tune from the 20th century on the ship's archives, following a rather unusual incident involving an alien life form with a VERY big appetite invading the ship's food stores.)
Bones jamming along down in Sickbay would be great.
Figured I'd toss out a prompt to tickle your funny bone! Keep it up, I love this series!
HappytheExceed chapter 54 . 11/17/2014