Reviews for Star Trek Dribbles and Drabs
HeartofFyrwinde chapter 54 . 12/15/2014
HA! Love this one!
"Hey, now, captain, don't you dare press that-ah, nuts."
Oops."
"Dang it, Jim!" *X-/

How 'bout "Ghostbusters, Enterprise-style"? (In which Jim discovers a rather catchy tune from the 20th century on the ship's archives, following a rather unusual incident involving an alien life form with a VERY big appetite invading the ship's food stores.)
Bones jamming along down in Sickbay would be great.
Figured I'd toss out a prompt to tickle your funny bone! Keep it up, I love this series!
HappytheExceed chapter 54 . 11/17/2014
Very cute!
klycmep chapter 54 . 11/16/2014
Thanks for the smiles!
HeartofFyrwinde chapter 53 . 10/28/2014
Hmm, how 'bout something like this: Five Times Spock Trips Jim and One Time Jim Gets His Revenge
Also, I'm wondering why there hasn't been much of Carol in these dribbles and drabs so far. Perhaps touch on some of her moments with Jim during the 5-year mission (The Doomsday Machine comes to mind.) (And yes, I do enjoy Jim/Carol tales. Who knew, right?) Interpret these little prompts as you wish! I'm enjoying every installment!
Sonar chapter 53 . 10/17/2014
I love that show. I will have to look it up. I thought you would either do the dead parrot one or the lumberjack song.
HappytheExceed chapter 52 . 9/27/2014
Hang in there! Seems fun.
knightphoenix2 chapter 52 . 9/23/2014
Great story!

GO, Maggie and Jonathan! Of course, Kirk is really going to have to step up now ...
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 52 . 9/22/2014
...then Uhura talked to Spock about the wonders of the couch...
Lawlady562 chapter 52 . 9/22/2014
Your friend clearly lived her life with great joy and hopefully few regrets and I am sure she will be missed. So sorry for your loss.
RadcliffePotter chapter 51 . 6/15/2014
VICAR OF DIBLEY. 3 3 3
seacat03 chapter 51 . 6/15/2014
I loved this!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 51 . 6/14/2014
85 degrees? That's not hot. Try 96-108. That's what we have in Sedona right now. :( I want to move to Alaska. Or maybe Greenland. *thinks longingly of snow and other cold things*
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 51 . 6/14/2014
...what if Bones some how got a few Vulcan genes temporarily and both Spock and Bones got chocolate drunk together?

...please? Hopefully they have a good time too...even though Spock might remember all of it and Bones only some of it...feels...lots of feels...